TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mine Arrives at Dealer Tomorrow

165MPHGT500

I repeat, OUR DAY IS COMING . . .

I called Ford Performance Group today and was told my car shipped on November 8th. I immediately called my contact at the dealer and he contacted their Ford Rep. She told him it had dispatched from the rail yard by truck on its way to the dealer today. The dealer contact said it could arrive later tonight or tomorrow for sure.

I'm sooooo excited. :shift:

:happy feet: :headspin:

165mph . . . Congratulations! :banana piano:

This is the color combo I ordered and I absolutely love it!

Bet you won't be getting much sleep tonight! :happy feet:

CC,

Thanks for your pictures. They helped keep me going and your right about the sleep. Probably not much sleep all WE. :hyper: :D :speedie:

Very good news. Yee Ha. congrats. Show us photos when you can. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks Rob. Will do on the pictures. I like your color choice too. A real standout on the road and there will be no doubt about what you're behind on the road. Few will see the front of the cars on the street or even from the side for that matter if we, "drive em like we stole em" . . . eh.

:yup::speedie: I hope you like these . . .

post-7480-1163040822_thumb.jpgpost-7480-1163040873_thumb.jpg

post-7480-1163040822_thumb.jpg

post-7480-1163040873_thumb.jpg

Thanks Rob. Will do on the pictures. I like your color choice too. A real standout on the road and there will be no doubt about what you're behind on the road. Few will see the front of the cars on the street or even from the side for that matter if we, "drive em like we stole em" . . . eh.

:yup::speedie: I hope you like these . . .

post-7480-1163040822_thumb.jpgpost-7480-1163040873_thumb.jpg

Just getting ready to hit the sack, and I run into these photos that you posted of my car with the window sticker still in it. Your killen me over here. :drop: Who's car is it. Thanks for the Photo boost (PSDS shot in the arm).

Rob out.

Just getting ready to hit the sack, and I run into these photos that you posted of my car with the window sticker still in it. Your killen me over here. :drop: Who's car is it. Thanks for the Photo boost (PSDS shot in the arm).

Rob out.

Rob,

Not sure who's car but I think I found the pictures here at StangsUnleashed somewhere. It sure is a good looking color.

:hysterical:

Archived