TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy BDay Speedracer

Happy Birthday Stuart.happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Hopefully you can get out for some Shelby time :shift:

Dan,

Sunny & Dry in Ohio today!!! Broke out the car and driving like a mad man.... First time since the Bash. Thanks again, tell Marji I said hi. Regards.

Stuart

Happy 50th Stuart!! It was great meeting you at the Bash and laughing about the Fire Cr**ch. Still makes me laugh!! Enjoy your day!!

Alex

Alex,

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. That's what I love about these events--the people. Thanks again.

Stuart

Happy BIRTHday stuart. 50 are you sure. I thought you were more than 15 years older than me. Just kidding Man. Hope you and BEA (buzz) have a really funky evening

Chad (Son),

Mom and I will be celebrating tomorrow, she's in Florida with friends. Thanks again!!!!

Stuart

Alex,

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. That's what I love about these events--the people. Thanks again.

Stuart

I agree, it is the people that makes these cars that much better. I have been in and still am in alot of different car groups for different types of cars that I own, but none match or come close to the great people involved with these cars and on this forum, the events are always a great time too. I look forward to seeing you at the next event. Once again..have a great birthday!!

Alex

Stuart,

Belated HB. I have been away for a couple of weeks and just saw that you celebrated the big 50. It just gets better and better from this point on. The good news is the AARP discounts really are swell.

Don

Archived