TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KC Shelby Winterfest 2

GP500

Any KC area members interested in getting together for lunch and cruise are invited to meet at Thoroughbred Ford on Sunday 3/15/09 at 1pm. We will then form up and caravan over to Zona Rosa (about 1 mile) and have lunch at Bravo. Following that we'll take a cruise on some interesting roads in the area if the weather cooperates. :happy feet:

Anyone interested send me a PM and if we get a large group I'll see about reserving a room if possible. We have 3 so far. Thanks.

GP

Any KC area members interested in getting together for lunch and cruise are invited to meet at Thoroughbred Ford on Sunday 3/15/09 at 1pm. We will then form up and caravan over to Zona Rosa (about 1 mile) and have lunch at Bravo. Following that we'll take a cruise on some interesting roads in the area if the weather cooperates. :happy feet:

Anyone interested send me a PM and if we get a large group I'll see about reserving a room if possible. We have 3 so far. Thanks.

GP

Sunday's are good for me... I'm in :shift:

Who else is going???

Gregg

07SGT0547

Also Michael (XYXXY) is coming. Glad you can make it Gregg.

...where did you run into him?? I haven't cross posted this in kc...probably should once we get this pretty established...look forward to seeing him again, its been awhile....John

edit - now I see, he joined here last summer.....I know him through a local group, kc-mustangs.com, and actually first ran into him at the local sam's club......

...where did you run into him?? I haven't cross posted this in kc...probably should once we get this pretty established...look forward to seeing him again, its been awhile....John

edit - now I see, he joined here last summer.....I know him through a local group, kc-mustangs.com, and actually first ran into him at the local sam's club......

He saw the other thread with pics from kc shelby Winterfest 1 and sent me a pm

Oh, hell Yell!! :happy feet: :peelout:

If anyone else wants to go let me know by noon on Saturday so I can adjust the reservation. Right now I've got 9 probables and a table reserved for ten.

For more details look on SM site under regional : midwest : kc shelby winterfest 2 for a map and other info.

Archived