TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What happened to the bold font?

What happened to the bold font? Is it me or is it gone?

IMO, The bold font made it easier to read. Now I have to get really close to the screen. :banghead:

It is not just the bold feature, rather I believe someone took it upon themselves to change to the smallest font without any consideration for anyone else.

Moderators, are you listening? Will someone do something?

Robert, for a few weeks all the the text was in bold. Now it seems back to the original way. I think most people liked the bold because it was much easier to see.

This is odd. We have not altered or updated anything. The site has never changed on my computers.

I wonder if this is a browser issue?

What browser is everyone that has experienced this using?

This is odd. We have not altered or updated anything. The site has never changed on my computers.

Not sure about everyone else, but I'm using Internet Explorer 7.0.

Robert, It was bold for awhile after the site came back up. I'm using IE 6. Bold is good.

Robert, it would help if you would make everything at least size 2 and bold. There are people on this site that cannot read size one in standard or bold without difficulty. Can you format that everything is at least size 2? The current is equivalent to about 8 size font.

Thank you

I went back on checked all of the backups - the font size and type has not changed for years. This must have been a browser glitch in Windows computers. I bumped the size to 14 and will play with it some more.

EDIT: The font type "Bold" was never a feature by default.

Here's what I did:

Changed the font size to 13-point. We can bump it to 14-point to see how it looks.

I don't want to make the bold font by default because then the bold text feature itself would be a moot point.

See how the increased font size looks and provide feedback.

Here's what I did:

Changed the font size to 13-point. We can bump it to 14-point to see how it looks.

I don't want to make the bold font by default because then the bold text feature itself would be a moot point.

See how the increased font size looks and provide feedback.

Robert, 13 is better than the 8, 14 would be even better. There are a lot of very old eyes on this site. Would greatly appreciate 14. Remember, some of us were born long before the original Shelby Cobra. For us Shelbys are not history, they were current events!

Thank you

Archived