TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you really think of me?

OMFG.........this should be rich :hysterical:

SS94, you need to lighten up and learn to roll with it. A disgrace to this site, c'mon. We're bantering back and forth about cars, grillin' and NASCAR. You shouldn't take any of this stuff so serious.

post-11249-1236134332_thumb.jpg

OMFG.........this should be rich :hysterical:

SS94, you need to lighten up and learn to roll with it. A disgrace to this site, c'mon. We're bantering back and forth about cars, grillin' and NASCAR. You shouldn't take any of this stuff so serious.

I know I know, but it was something that was bugging me. Your right, I really need to lighten up and get my head straight. Thanks. But I still wat to see what other people on the site are really thinking of me.

I know I know, but it was something that was bugging me. Your right, I really need to lighten up and get my head straight. Thanks. But I still wat to see what other people on the site are really thinking of me.

Who cares what people think of you..

its not like they're your BESTEST BFF's yanno.

Go easy on yourself bud and stop asking if you're Ok all the time...Just go along with the flow and chill.

Go get laid it's the cure all for a young fellow.

:doh: What am I going to do with you Keith? don't you know that the 94 part in supersnake94 represent's that I was born in 1994. I had a friend who is my age that I heard that got pregnant and got and abortion. And where I go to school, if you get pregnant or get sombody else pregnant, they kick you out.

:doh: What am I going to do with you Keith? don't you know that the 94 part in supersnake94 represent's that I was born in 1994. I had a friend who is my age that I heard that got pregnant and got and abortion. And where I go to school, if you get pregnant or get sombody else pregnant, they kick you out.

Dude, one word

CONDOM!

Go easy on yourself bud and stop asking if you're Ok all the time...Just go along with the flow and chill.

Go get laid it's the cure all for a young fellow.

IT IS & THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN MISSING ALL THESE YEARS :hysterical:

Archived