TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you really think of me?

You will learn to first, realize you like yourself. Then, the parts you dont like you change. You have to be very carefull asking others opinions. They are just that, thier opinion. Besides, at 14, no one expects you to be mature and confident. That comes with time for most of us and some never get there

You will learn to first, realize you like yourself. Then, the parts you dont like you change. You have to be very carefull asking others opinions. They are just that, thier opinion. Besides, at 14, no one expects you to be mature and confident. That comes with time for most of us and some never get there

I know that, tell that to some of the kids my age in my school because some of them act more immature than me

I know that, tell that to some of the kids my age in my school because some of them act more immature than me

You should not worry about others either, just yourself. They dont need you approval, and, you dont need thiers.

You were 5 when TV was released?? How old are you now?? :headscratch:

OH DUDE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......... You NEVER EVER ask a Lady her age........NEVER.

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

Watch this for example SS94...What do you all think of me HUH EH!!! tell the truth. :waiting:

Uhhhhhhhhhh refreash my memory................ who are you again?

:hysterical:

get a moderator in here to close the topic for good please whatever was here was a mistake

SS94: Whatever is going on here (apparently I missed the whatever it was?), don't sweat it. Just don't go saying you like Chevys :hysterical:

When I was 14, people were just starting to walk upright. Then came the wheel. Ok, I'm not THAT old, but just tell that to my left knee...

KC666

:rockon:

quote name='tesgt350' date='Mar 4 2009, 11:30 AM' post='648030']

Uhhhhhhhhhh refreash my memory................ who are you again?

:hysterical:

The Canadian cookie monster. post-3019-1236186451.gif

post-3019-1236186451.gif

SS94: Whatever is going on here (apparently I missed the whatever it was?), don't sweat it. Just don't go saying you like Chevys :hysterical:

When I was 14, people were just starting to walk upright. Then came the wheel. Ok, I'm not THAT old, but just tell that to my left knee...

KC666

:rockon:

ok, whatever you say

Archived