TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Candidate Obama: "No More Earmarks!!"

That didn't take very long. The One stated NO to Earmarks, pet projects and pork in spending bills.

Yet, his current budget proposal includes 9,000. White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel is tied to 16 earmarks worth $8.5 million dollars in the Obama budget bill that is being debated in the US Senate this week.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2197997/posts

Even The One has his fingers in the pie. Although his Dem pals in the senate have erased his name from them.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obamas-...ed-from-earmark

Well, The One certainly wasn't the first politician to break a major campaign promise. But, has anyone broken so many so quickly? (No, Jeff. Not even Bush). And garnered so little attention from the fawning media?

McCain's bill to strip the earmarks was voted down by the Dems.

What is so FUNNY is that His followers are the self described "enlightened ones"; the "progressives". The self described smarter ones. And yet they act just like the followers in any other cult. Unquestioned obedience. :hysterical::hysterical:

Dem Rule #1: It's only OK when WE do It!!!

Saw this on the news last p.m. The democrates said that there was not 8 billion inearmarks, only 5 billion :headscratch: So I guess that makes it alright.

This sounds so Familiar, back when Jeb Bust was the Governor of Florida, he started out saying that there would be NO Oil Exploration off our Coasts……… Then after elected into his Second Term, he had it leaked that there was going to be 1 Million Acres off the Coast to be Explored for Oil (Many Wells & Rigs going up). Then when everyone was in a major up roar wanting Heads on a Platter, Jeb then stepped up acting as if he was a big Hero saying that “No No, we were able to knock it down to just 100,000 Acres”. Which, I am sure that the Oil Companies only wanted just 100,000 Acres and Jeb did a Bate & Switch to try and look good.

This sounds so Familiar, back when Jeb Bust was the Governor of Florida, he started out saying that there would be NO Oil Exploration off our Coasts……… Then after elected into his Second Term, he had it leaked that there was going to be 1 Million Acres off the Coast to be Explored for Oil (Many Wells & Rigs going up). Then when everyone was in a major up roar wanting Heads on a Platter, Jeb then stepped up acting as if he was a big Hero saying that “No No, we were able to knock it down to just 100,000 Acres”. Which, I am sure that the Oil Companies only wanted just 100,000 Acres and Jeb did a Bate & Switch to try and look good.

Drill here, drill now, pay less. Reduce our dependency on foreign oil. TES, another reason we can't vote for you.

Drill here, drill now, pay less. Reduce our dependency on foreign oil. TES, another reason we can't vote for you.

Hey, I am all for Drilling......... I am tired of loosing our Military over Oil. We KNOW we have a huge supply here, we need to get it and tell Iran & Iraq where to go. There is NO reason we should have to depend on ANY other Country for ANYTHING.

Archived