TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 427 pictures

Thanks for the pics Warren. Did you 427 your car?

MM

Well, Im waiting to SS my car, and I think I may add the 427 to it. If I do, I'll revert back to the standard badging on the outside of the car though, and keep the others with the rest of my stuff...

Wonderful pics. BTW, the cars that were chosen to pace the race did the owners get to drive the car or at least ride in it?

Pace cars were driven by the official pace car drivers that work for Nascar...owners were not allowed on the track for the race. However, this was the first time in NASCAR history that a privately owned car was used for a race pace car

Hey Warren, it was great seeing you again! I'll make sure I wear a hat you'll recognize next time! :poke:

Rick, that car of yours is stunning! That makes 2 cars you have that I love! If I knew I was going to snake my car and what it looked like, I would have bought a white car just like yours with the red stripe package. LOL- I was exhausted the whole weekend...still am!

I cant wait to get together at the next event!

Who knows, maybe I'll see you later this year in a Stetson! :lurk:

These are pics from the race weekend. Some of these are just our group, but most are associated with the race. We had an absolute fabulous time. Everybody involved - Team Shelby & LVMS - were great! Sorry that I missed the Team Shelby meeting at the Harley Davidson restaurant Saturday. Our group had conflicting plans. Here's the website:

www.gvphipps.winkflash.com

post-7423-1236461977_thumb.jpgHere is one of my greatest memories of the race.

I was one of the blessed winner of suite tickets from the 427 package draw

I got to meet Carroll Shelby and also Don "The Snake" Prudhomme.

Awsome weekend

CSM# 07SS0202 - 427# 33.

post-7423-1236461977_thumb.jpg

Wonderful pics. BTW, the cars that were chosen to pace the race did the owners get to drive the car or at least ride in it?

Yes, I know of two of the owners at least got to take a ride in there's and I was lucky enough to get a ride in the KR with Brent Bodine as the driver? :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived