TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHOULD GUANTANAMO DETAINEES BE BANNED FROM US

I do NOT want them to coming to the USA. I would rather they go to Obamas Or Hilarys or Daves or Jeffs house :hysterical:

gitmo.jpg

make sure you call or email your Reps and tell them what you think.

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifYour Headlines, Your Issues, Your Opinions

Guant.jp.jpg SHOULD GUANTANAMO DETAINEES BE BANNED FROM THE UNITED STATES?

As the Obama administration moves toward shuttering the detention facility for 250 suspected terrorists and enemy combatants at Guantånamo Bay, Cuba, in 2010, Members of Congress are beginning to focus on what might happen to the detainees after Gitmo is closed. Democrats and civil libertarians were harshly critical of the facility during the Bush administration, but they face significant challenges as they prepare to shut it down. House Republicans may not have the answers, but they have hit upon a not-in-my-backyard suggestion that should at least be popular with their constituents, even if it doesn't stand much chance of passing. They know what they don't want — they don't want any of the detainees warehoused in their own states. Several bills have been introduced to keep detainees out of certain states and districts after the base is closed. Should Gitmo detainees be banned from U.S. prisons and military bases or be allowed to be transferred to federal facilities in the United States? Tell President Barack Obama and Congress how you feel by voting in our action poll.

I think they should all be released on the Pakistan / Afghanistan boarder from about 30,000 feet. Just make sure you don't torture any of them before they are released. :devil2:

I agree

Bring them Here? HEll NO.......Heck, if it comes down to it, just open the Gates and tell them that CUBA is that way>>>>>>>> .

I still think they should be transferred to Alcatraz out in Pelosi's "SAN FRAN-SICKO" neighborhood...Then she can go feed, clothe and bathe them daily while they chase her around the island trying to behead her...

Frankly, the only power we have, when it comes to letting our Reps know how we feel, is the VOTE. They do what they want regaurdless of what WE do, weather it's sending them Letters or Email or even Calling them. We need to keep tabs on what they DO and then do we can at Election Time to let everyone know about it and to Vote for someone else if need be.

Archived