TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Strut Tower Caps

6-Speed

I just installed these strut tower caps from NDZ Performance.

http://www.ndzperformance.com/Ford.htm

Their web site doesn't seem to work for placing orders so I just called them up to place my order. I purchased the 10 pc kit, which includes the nut covers.

What great service from NDZ - ordered on Friday morning and received them today (Monday). Very nice quality and finish - all the parts screw onto existing threads and O-rings are included.

Here's what comes with the 10 pc kit.

Cap_Kit.jpg

cap_installed_drvr.jpg

cap_installed_eng.jpg

Their web site doesn't seem to work for placing orders so I just called them up to place my order. I purchased the 10 pc kit, which includes the nut covers.

What great service from NDZ - ordered on Friday morning and received them today (Monday). Very nice quality and finish - all the parts screw onto existing threads and O-rings are included.

Cap_Kit.jpg

cap_installed_drvr.jpg

cap_installed_eng.jpg

very nice 6-speed. thanks for the post.

i think those are the nicest i've seen. not over done but just enough dress up to look like a really good factory set up.

i am ordering a silver set tomorrow. trying to decide between the snake emblem or the 'ford racing'.

Just wanted to post an update.

I placed my order this afternoon and the silver is back ordered a couple of weeks.

Also, even though it is not listed on their website, they offer the black center cap with the Tiffany Cobra and GT500 on it :happy feet: . I obviously went that route :drool:

Just wanted to post an update.

I placed my order this afternoon and the silver is back ordered a couple of weeks.

Also, even though it is not listed on their website, they offer the black center cap with the Tiffany Cobra and GT500 on it :happy feet: . I obviously went that route :drool:

that is exactly what i ordered today too. :happy feet:

How do the caps attach over the strut nuts? I like the look of these but with the KR strut brace and the spacer for the JLT intake there are no threads exposed at the top of the two nuts that attach the strut brace.

How do the caps attach over the strut nuts? I like the look of these but with the KR strut brace and the spacer for the JLT intake there are no threads exposed at the top of the two nuts that attach the strut brace.

The nut caps all thread onto the strut bolts. There are a few threads exposed with the stock strut brace however, if you don't see any threads exposed with the KR brace, the caps won't work as intended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I am looking for strut tower caps and nut caps / or the like - that will fit my '07 GT500 (stock).

The link above isn't available, and google search looks like NDZ is now a firearms accessory type outfit.

Grabber posted that the Rousch work fine if its stock and not shimmed for an aftermarket add-on .

Any help would be appreciated. I want caps/nuts that work well for my 500.

Thanks,

Joe

I am looking for strut tower caps and nut caps / or the like - that will fit my '07 GT500 (stock).

The link above isn't available, and google search looks like NDZ is now a firearms accessory type outfit.

Grabber posted that the Rousch work fine if its stock and not shimmed for an aftermarket add-on .

Any help would be appreciated. I want caps/nuts that work well for my 500.

Thanks,

Joe

I used the strut caps from CPC and they cover the entire strut tower (and look great), I had to modify them to make them work. Here's a thread;

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/72187-under-hood-dress-up-items-installed/?hl=%2B08sgt1234+%2Bstrut

Cap_Kit.jpg

cap_installed_drvr.jpg

cap_installed_eng.jpg

Nice look. Compliments the blue nicely!

I LOVE accents in all the right place.

Since I had black paint, I went with ones with a bit of bling - http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/uploads/1272383269/gallery_19729_910_618450.jpg

^^^Same thing with my Super Snake STB because of its thickness. It took a little engineering but I was able to get the caps to screw-on, not glue-on. It is do-able in most cases, and I did not alter/modify anything on my car or strut studs to make this work...........

008-4_zps7f354454.jpg

007-3_zps87b324df.jpg

R

Archived