TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got may Air bag cover signed

kslanders

Looking good :drool:

Did all you guys provide a pre paid return lable? Sounds like a good idea. I also like the camera idea as well. Just droped mine off this morning at the Mod shop. Sending my airbag cover this week. Hopefully it will come back before it's out of the mod shop.

Sent off my airbag cover on 3/30/09; it arrived there on 4/2/09. :waiting:

I included a digital camera; fingers crossed. :camera:

#07SGT0881

Did you guys take off the original Air bag cover, and was that hard or did you buy another cover.

I bought another panel so now I have a panel for sale if anyone needs it. It is the Aluminun panel. buying the new panel cut out the waiting for your panel to get back because you have to take the air bag and panel out and seperate the air bag from the panel and send it in. that leaves you a hole in the dash. You will have about $400.00 in it when you are done.

rick

I bought another panel so now I have a panel for sale if anyone needs it. It is the Aluminun panel. buying the new panel cut out the waiting for your panel to get back because you have to take the air bag and panel out and seperate the air bag from the panel and send it in. that leaves you a hole in the dash. You will have about $400.00 in it when you are done.

rick

Sent you a PM

rick

Where did you get the extra panel ? I don't want to mess up my autographed one; once I get it back :)

Where did you get the extra panel ? I don't want to mess up my autographed one; once I get it back :)

You can get a new panel fron you dealer parts department. Your salesman may be able to get you a discount. Mine was only 125 + tax. You will need vin # to get right panel.

Rick

Sent off my airbag cover on 3/30/09; it arrived there on 4/2/09. :waiting:

I included a digital camera; fingers crossed. :camera:

#07SGT0881

:yahoo: WOOHOO !!! TWO WEEKS TO THE DAY !! :yahoo:

:banvictory: SENT: 3/30/09.....ARRIVED THERE: 4/2/09.....SIGNED: 4/6/09.....RECEIVED: 4/13/09 :burnout:

THANK YOU MR. SHELBY !!

airbagcoversigned.jpg

Archived