TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got may Air bag cover signed

kslanders

• 2 weeks later...

It is the best $250 I ever spent also! I love looking over at it while I'm cruising (although, I should really watch the road).....

IMG_3319.jpg

I sent a camera with my air bag cover and they didnt send it back......im kinda mad about it but not at the same time.

I read thru the instructions and could not find where it said to send a camera for photo shoot. Maybe I missed it. Dunno.

I shipped my airbag cover out there on 3/07/09 - it arrived there on Tuesday morning 3/10.

It was returned to my doorstep in Minneapolis, MN yesterday morning 3/20!!

Now - to figure out how to protect it! Any suggestions on how to protect it - some sort of matte finish spray or something?

This will be a fun project to work on while it's raining outside for the next 4 days!

Here are pics of the Black Grille and the Air Bag panel The Black Grille is hard to see but at least it hides and protects the AC Condenser. The Air Bag Panel will be on before I leave for the 45th in April post-11234-1237742999_thumb.jpgpost-11234-1237743028_thumb.jpg

post-11234-1237742999_thumb.jpg

post-11234-1237743028_thumb.jpg

Most of you guys seem to have had quicker turn around time.

My visor was signed for at The Foundation on 3/3/09. My check was cashed last week. Still waiting for the visor to come back :drool: I sent a prepaid return label so I can check the tracking #. It hasn't been shipped back as of Friday night. :headscratch: Was hoping to have it for the Autorama show that starts this Friday.

I guess we'll see :lurk:

Most of you guys seem to have had quicker turn around time.

My visor was signed for at The Foundation on 3/3/09. My check was cashed last week. Still waiting for the visor to come back :drool: I sent a prepaid return label so I can check the tracking #. It hasn't been shipped back as of Friday night. :headscratch: Was hoping to have it for the Autorama show that starts this Friday.

I guess we'll see :lurk:

Mine was shipped the 4th and arrived in CA the 6th and back to me the 20th

Life is good. I received my visor back today, just in time for the car show this weekend :happy feet: Well worth the wait. Thank you. Mr. Shelby. :salute:

I've been a TS member long enough to know what you guys will ask next, :camera:

I can't get Photo Bucket to work on my work computer. Our network is really restrictive. If we ever decide to join the 21st century at home, I'll set it up on my PC there.

Trust me when I tell you it wll proudly displayed all weekend. :woot:

ERIK

I displayed my sun visor at the car show last weekend. What a great addition to my SGT : :happy feet: Do you think it will fade from all of the photo flashes it saw over the weekend? :hysterical:

Archived