TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanted - Shelby GT Apparel

ilmor

Fitted hats are nice. I prefer the Flex-Fit though. No one makes a castro style hat big enough for my massive cranium.

Well, I was going to suggest you might find something useful at a Jack Box estate sale, but it seems he's likely to survive. Maybe you could find out who is his hatmaker?

Jack's Back

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I was going to suggest you might find something useful at a Jack Box estate sale, but it seems he's likely to survive. Maybe you could find out who is his hatmaker?

Jack's Back

:hysterical: Good call. I'll send an email to his assistant about who supplies his custom hats.

To the Shelby GT owners,

While at the race in Las Vegas this weekend I met a gentleman who involved with design and production of clothing for SAI. Long story short, if any of you have any ideas or things that you would like to see specifically involving Shelby GT related apparel, please post it on this thread. There is a meeting on Wednesday at SAI during which these ideas may come up for discussion. I know that's not much time, but I wasn't able to post this any sooner due to traveling all day today.

One idea I mentioned to him was that it would be nice to have a Shelby GT windbreaker. I also said that we would like some additional variety at currently there is not much of a selection. Maybe you guys have some good ideas!

I would also be into some shirts and stuff. Maybe a denim shirt with a Shelby GT logo on it for work.

I have pretty much bought everything SGT I can find on E-bay, SAI and other sites. I'd buy more if I could find it. I love my car :drool: and would love to have more shirts and hats to wear to shows and cruise nights.

I would like to see long sleeve tees or sweatshirts with a picture of the SGT on them for us in the colder climates. I would like to see the existing shirts offered up in other colors than white. No matter how careful I am, my white tees are dirt and grease magnets.

Erik

07SGT2940

Whatever happened to the leather jackets they were promising?

We're having a meeting this Sunday and then again on Monday.

I have also e-mailed this topic to everyone involved. We absolutely need Shelby GT items!

And hurry before we all end up spending all of our money on mod's! Or our wives find out how much we've spent, whichever comes first!

I'd be cut off from TeamShelby for life, if that day ever comes! ;)

Man, that's a true fact if there ever was one. I'm afaid she'll get wise to me and make me give it all back. Luckily she just thinks that the new SC and stuff makes it look all shiny and clean.

Make some nice Polo shirts with the Shelby GT and the logo from the faux gas cap. I think that's one good looking logo.

Don

I have also e-mailed this topic to everyone involved. We absolutely need Shelby GT items!

Thank you Robert!

An important point here is that we have standardized, in my mind, on the new Cobra emblem as seen on the wheel center caps and Berg Gas Cap so let's not stray too from that. I'd like to see some brand consistency going forward. Font etc., For example the Polo Shirts that are for sale now do not seem to use the font Myraid that's used on the side stripes.

Sorry...I'm in marketing!

:shift:

Man, that's a true fact if there ever was one. I'm afaid she'll get wise to me and make me give it all back. Luckily she just thinks that the new SC and stuff makes it look all shiny and clean.

Don

That's why I'm the man of house. I say what's what... :hide::hysterical:

Make some nice Polo shirts with the Shelby GT and the logo from the faux gas cap. I think that's one good looking logo.

Don

An important point here is that we have standardized, in my mind, on the new Cobra emblem as seen on the wheel center caps and Berg Gas Cap so let's not stray too from that. I'd like to see some brand consistency going forward. Font etc., For example the Polo Shirts that are for sale now do not seem to use the font Myraid that's used on the side stripes.

Sorry...I'm in marketing!

:shift:

We can make items (hats, jackets, hoodies, polos) using this graphic:

101076.jpg

What's the overall consensus here?

101076.jpg

YES !!!!!!!

Been looking for such items!!

Also, what about the t-shirts using this logo that has Team Shelby on it?

I saw one at the Harley Cafe' event and was told they were given out at Dearborn!

101076.jpg

I think that most everyone would be very happy with this logo.

I'd really love to see a long sleeved shirt for those that race. I would REALLY like a mechanic's shirt, Dickies brand or style.

I guess I could just have my own made, but I'd rather just click a button for it. ;)

Ken

101076.jpg

Very cool, a shop shirt, hoddies and some polo's would be great. But lets not forget about the Shelby Gt Jacket, And lets keep it out of the atmospheric price range. :poke:

101076.jpg

I vote YES on that!!

If I can do it...

post-8727-1236350100_thumb.jpg

Actually, this is the "Shelby GT" Polo already available at the Shelby Museum Gift Shop... I purchased it at the Bash in January... And just had my CSM # added at a local embroidery shop for just $12...

While not a perfect match, it works just fine for me... However, I would like the jacket (reasonably priced), a hat and maybe a few t-shirts with the "Berg" logo to match the Gas Cap...

Gregg

07SGT0547

post-8727-1236350100_thumb.jpg

101076.jpg

Bring 'em on!! Put me down for at least 2 of each what ever you make with the Berg logo on it. :happy feet:

ERIK

)&SGT2940

With my local mustang club logo we are able to purchase anything with the logo on them- I know SAI may not be as open to this idea but I hope they may just look at the site and brainstorm- This way they may not have to keep them on their property, its just done through Cafe press- look at the goods we can do if they let us go wild with this....

There are things for the whole family,kids and wife :happy feet:

Link

http://www.cafepress.com/1345136

MAgiccity.jpg

101076.jpg

I definitely say YES to that. We went to the museum monday after the race before heading home, wanting to pick up some merchandise and do the tour. My wife was really disappointed with the selection and styling of the Shelby GT items. She thought they really needed a severe make over. I told her about the nostalgia behind some of the designs but I agreed, the designs need to be spiced up more. She really liked some of the Terlingua stuff.

Between the store and the Team Shelby trailer out front we still dropped about $400 that day, that doesn't include what we bought at the race...lol. And yes, a Shelby GT jacket is definitely needed (with a modern design for a modern car).

I hope Sharon has a vacation planned soon because I know she worked her arse off during the race (everyone did too I am sure). Everytime we went buy the trailer she was constantly busy. It was good to see her and Robert take the time to make it to the Harley Davidson Cafe.

The snake logos are fine but please lets not forget some of us that just want an old plain CS logo.

logo2.jpg

logo4.jpg

DSC03232-2.jpg

There are quite a few items where this logo is used and already available but here we're talking about the car not the company. What is going to create an identity that when you see it you think SGT. At least that's my feeling.

101076.jpg

YES!

:happy feet:

I was the king of "no snakes" but we've settled on this and I REALLY think, if we're going ti build an identity for the car, we really need to stick to it! We have the wheel caps, gas cap, engine dress-up, seat and center console covers, etc. But there are more than a few items in the SPP catalog that I would buy but they have the GT500 Tiffany Snake and I'm not going to mix and match them.

There are quite a few items where this logo is used and already available.

I understand but none have it with the SGT in mind- What I'm trying to get here is that I do not want to be confused with the GT500 snake-although you and I and most other real gear heads know the difference between the berg snake emblem and the GT500 snake one....to put a snake on my car I feel like I am imitating the GT500 and so do some non-informed mustang enthusiasts. Not wanting to explain it a million times what the difference is between the two, I just want to stick with the CS logo but incorporate some SGT into it- I'll try to mock something up and post it up sometime this weekend.

Gentlemen,

As our members appear to be a selfish lot, primarily requesting items of clothing for themselves in this thread, my altruistic nature takes me in a different direction. I have selflessly designed some Shelby GT clothing for the women in our lives. The "Chip Beck" line of women's clothing is limited to thong panties, size small and medium only. The "Anytime Baby" logo will appear on the front as there will be no room to print anything on the back! This genuine Chip Beck quality will include "free installation" and excellent service after the sale!

Chip

Gentlemen,

As our members appear to be a selfish lot, primarily requesting items of clothing for themselves in this thread, my altruistic nature takes me in a different direction. I have selflessly designed some Shelby GT clothing for the women in our lives. The "Chip Beck" line of women's clothing is limited to thong panties, size small and medium only. The "Anytime Baby" logo will appear on the front as there will be no room to print anything on the back! This genuine Chip Beck quality will include "free installation" and excellent service after the sale!

Chip

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Well, it has been done in our club but yeah, that patch is a good one-anytime,anywhere......

MCMCCThong.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/09032008

Gentlemen,

Chip

Hey Everyone, Chip's BACK!!!

Archived