TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My '07 GT on Vortech's Website

Five Oh B

Finally made it into the 11's at the dragstrip last week. 11.85 @ 113.50. Timeslip is below. I'm car # 2046 in the right lane....

118551410.jpg

Brian - you're my hero! :salute:

Now - go find some new Camaros and Challengers! :happy feet:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian - you're my hero! :salute:

Now - go find some new Camaros and Challengers! :happy feet:

Thanks, Bryan. There's a wicked trio of new Challenger SRT-8's at one of our local tracks. One is N/A, but has a lot of bolt ons (plus the 426 upgrade) and he's running 11.90's (I have yet to run against him, but that would be a heckuva close race). Watch the video below to see my friend Dave (mid-11 second 03 Cobra) barely beat this Challenger! The other two have Techco superchargers and actually run slower than the N/A car (high 12's). All the regular R/T Challengers aren't even close to the rest of us. Have yet to see a new Camaro that could run in the 12's or better. All of them I've come up against are running low 13's to low 14's depending on driver skill and traction. Even their trap speeds seem low (106-108 mph) considering the big hype about the new SS. Haven't seen any modded Camaros running around here yet, but I'm sure they'll start showing up eventually. Don't worry, though, I'll respresent the best I can for us!

th_20100417150145.jpg

Definitely having fun. I got a long way to go to catch your car, though!

All in good time....Ive been taking a break for almost 2 years now waiting for people to catch up..then the fun will begin again for me :)

Again..its great watching your progress....thats the fun of it all man.

Archived