TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got The Call

I guess I would be happy with 725HP and I also have friends that are sympathetic to me and I am sympathetic to them as well. A classmate that was my age annoyed me up to the point that I needed to leave the classroom and get a drink of water. There was a girl that I like that is in my global class that was sympathetic about it as well about what happened and it happened last week.

Wow, a drink of water?? You really must have been upset!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9:20 PM: The superintendent of Commack School District called my house telling me that school is cancelled due to inclement weather (SNOW!!!) So that means that I have a snow day tomorrow. :happy feet: :yahoo: So that's good for me because I was having a bad and stressful week last week. I won't be on TS a lot and I will be shoveling snow, but I might be on some time during the day, maybe not. Tekky, I guess you know about the snow because you live on LI like me. I just wanted to get the word out. Please leave comments on your reaction (especially nice ones!!!). :happy feet:

I didn't get the call..... :cry: and BTW...... :club:

Enjoy your day because once your start working for a living you won't have much of a choice........ ;)

Archived