TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Theres WHITE stuff falling from the SKY!!!

Yeah, that's rare for GA! We're expecting 8 to 12" in CT tonight / tomorrow, of course, as I am flying by home from NV. After flying all day I'll have to plow my driveway and shovel walks..... :cry:

Its Snowing in GA???

Not really sure what the white stuff is for? We only see this every few years. Got to go get bread and milk!!! :hysterical:

MM

That is your Stimulas Package...................................Enjoy.......don'y use it all up in one Day............... :hysterical:

im sure youve seen Teks posts......8-14 here tonight into tomorrow.........oh joy! :banghead:

snowman time MM?

or just a dusting?

I saw Birmingham got hit and it was on its way to you.......

snow over gravel roads doesnt sound like much fun!

if this keeps up, you might have to get an Edge Super Snaked! :hysterical:

I heard on our Local News that we might be getting a little of the white stuff to. Should be fun watching all the Idiots play Bumper Cars since they don't know how to Drive in Snow or Ice.......heck most can't Drive in dry sunny weather............ :hysterical:

Guest hfrosso

snow it's finaly over (at least for now!)

got around 6 inches , not as bad as they predicted (8-12)

hopefuly it's the last one !!!

We measure our snow in feet, not inches. :hysterical: Even after several days in the 40s & 50s, we have well over 5 feet on the ground at 8,000', much more up top, 10-11,000 ft. More forecast later this week from the California rains. :lurk:

Archived