TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Grabber, if you run out of spots in the yard, I'll park my GT on the street to make room for more Shelbys in the grass.

No No 5-oh. Your in the circle with us dude.

This Gig is topping out at 40 cars with a couple back ups if we have a no show or 2.

Anyone else from CA or OR want to have a caravan up???

Vapor08GT500. Alex & ?? (somone to detail car). 2008 GT 500 Vapor.

I'm thinking about it. I'm in the San Jose area. A 10 hour plus drive is tough. I would have to think about incorporating a round or 2 of golf at Bandon Dunes for this trip. My golf buddy in Portland would have to commit to playing golf around this time. If he wants to commit to playing Bandon Dunes around this time then count me in.

Anybody else want to play Bandon Dunes?

Golf, caravan, Shelby's, road trip!....You've now sparked my attention.....Add me to the maybe RSVP for the California Caravan Crew....Just have to clear up any work related issues. I'll keep ya posted but wanted to tentatively added to the 40 if that's possible.

bdiddle ; Brian ; 2007 Red/White GT500.

Just added another firm RSVP to the list. :happy feet:

38. glroy. Glen & Lisa. 2007 GT500. (Black)

Room for 2 more firms.

PS

bdiddle - Let me know if you can make it. We will make room.

Just added another firm RSVP to the list. :happy feet:

Room for 2 more firms.

PS

bdiddle - Let me know if you can make it. We will make room.

hotel booked

team Shelby rate :happy feet: yahoo

The hotel is holding 5 rooms for you guys. 2 are taken now. The hotel will have a seperate area for you to park your cars too. They will also have a hose hooked up if anyone needs to wash their car at the hotel while they are there. You will need your own soap and mit.

:headscratch: For the photo shoot, perhaps. But don't you have room in your driveway for 6-8 cars? :lurk:

Should you consider an alternative place for gathering where you'd have more room? Like the Herman Meet did? Maybe a local park with room for a lot more cars? :lurk:

:headscratch: For the photo shoot, perhaps. But don't you have room in your driveway for 6-8 cars? :lurk:

Should you consider an alternative place for gathering where you'd have more room? Like the Herman Meet did? Maybe a local park with room for a lot more cars? :lurk:

Parks around here do not allow cars to park on the grass.

You also must be forgetting that I'm picking up food for everyone and cooking it.

Plus we are going to have Music playing from my Shop Stereo system. The tower speakers will be extended out to the field.

40 cars is the max for this event.

Need one more car.

Parks around here do not allow cars to park on the grass. // Why do you have to park on grass? // :headscratch:

You also must be forgetting that I'm picking up food for everyone and cooking it. // You could have the gig catered! Then you'd have more time to socialize! // :happy feet:

Plus we are going to have Music playing from my Shop Stereo system. The tower speakers will be extended out to the field. // Music? //

:headscratch:

40 cars is the max for this event. // Not if you hold it somewhere else! // :happy feet:

Need one more car.

Ruf,

I appreciate your concern for expanding the event that I'm having at my home.

I don't anticipate very many more members signing up. I will need a couple extra cars just in case a few can't make it.

I will try to answer & address your concerns.

Having a party with all our cars right there with us is very fun. We can all mingle among each other and look at all our cars and chat. Music playing in the background is nice. Rock and roll is what will be playing. This event is very social. Having lawn chairs out on the grass right with our cars and being able to barb-B-Q right there for a great lunch is very fun. Flipping burgers and serving them to all the members is very social and I enjoy it. This task will take about an hour at the most and I will have help doing it. I don't mind it at all. I enjoyed the last 2 events and this one will be even better.

Parking our cars in a parking lot and walking into a park to have a sack lunch is not as fun and not many members want to leave their cars un attended.

Grabber,

I'm planning my weekend and would like some (approximate times). After driving 10 hour and being within an hour of my moms house, I'd better plan some family time. What time is this shin dig over on Saturday (after the cruise)?

thanks.

Looking forward to it.

and ruf is just jealous because only us Left Coast people know how to put on a GTG!

Grabber,

I'm planning my weekend and would like some (approximate times). After driving 10 hour and being within an hour of my moms house, I'd better plan some family time. What time is this shin dig over on Saturday (after the cruise)?

thanks.

Looking forward to it.

and ruf is just jealous because only us Left Coast people know how to put on a GTG!

I have listed the times in the first few posts. Post #6 talks about the ride:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=644903

The ride should be over around 4:30 or 5pm.

We then will go out to dinner. Last year dinner got over around 7:30ish if I remember.

I will PM everyone my address and phone numbers soon.

:happy feet: FireSnake, Leon & Cynthia. 2007 GT500SS. (Vista Blue) Sound great we will be there.

OK then. Welcome Leon....you long time lurker. Glad you made your first post. :happy feet:

Now don't be so shy....Lets see if you can catch my post count. :hysterical:

I added you and your guest to the list. You are car #40.

We are now maxed out.

I will be sending all 40 members my address and phone numbers. I will be also telling everyone that the RSVP is very important because I am picking the food up and I DO NOT WANT TO BE STUCK WITH A BUNCH OF EXTRA FOOD THAT I PAID FOR. I'm sure everyone can understand that.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

RSVP now closed. We have the maximum 40 cars.

I will maintain and keep updating this First post with the members names that are going to be attending the event. RSVP is required so I can provide enough food.

RSVP List.

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & (color).

1. Grabber. Rob & Tana. 2007 GT500 (Grabber Orange)

2. 96 Black Pony. David. 1996 Mustang GT"S". (Black)

3. Spring Lil Cobra. Richard & Romana. 2009 Shelby GT500 (wht/blue)

4. Slabo. Bob & Pam. 2007 GT500 Vert. (Black)

5. Vapor08GT500. Alex & ? 2008 GT500. (Vapor)

6. whitebird11. Wally & April. 2007 GT500. (Grabber Orange)

7. kahmann. Ken & Landa.2008 08 Shelby GT. (blue)

8. Five Oh B. Brian & Shirley. 2007 Mustang GT Coupe. (Alloy Gray)

9. Badtony. Tony & Julie. 2007 GT500. (Vista Blue)

10. SteelSteeds. Lance. 2008 GT500. (Alloy)

11. jnj3891. Jim & Joyce. 2007 Shelby GT. (Black)

12. Quadshot. Curt & Kathy. 2008 Barrett Jackson Convertible. (black/red)

13. Lgs ShelbyGT. Larry & Cindy. 2007 Shelby GT. (Black)

14. Jumper2325. Reen & Karin. 2008 GT500 Vert. (Black)

15. Jimz06GT-H. Jim & Deana. 2006 GT-H.

16. cobra 07. Chuck & Bev. 2009 GT500. (White)

17. Hisssss. Mark & Barbie. 2007 GT500. (Alloy)

18. Stalwart. Stuart & Jane. 2009 GT500KR. (Red)

19. MY500SS. Dan & marji. 2007 GT500SS. (Red)

20. cluscher. Chris. 07GT500 coupe. (black/tungsten)

21. dave c. Dave and Sherri. 2007 Shelby GT/SC (Black)

22. lbfdengineer. Gary and Susie. 2007 GT500 (Red)

23. 8sgt441. Adam & shirley. 2008 shelby GT Vert. (Blue)

24. RiverRunner. Rich and Donna. 2007 SGT. (White)

25. Red Diver. Don & Teri. 2007 SGT/SC. (White)

26. GT500SS133. Chet & Carla. 2008 GT500SS.(Grabber Orange)

27. BryGuy. Bryan. 2007 GT500. (White/Red)

28. bkdraft1. Duane & Betty. 2007 GT500 (Red/Wht)

29. GTH176. Mark and Linda. 2006 Hertz. (Black/Gold)

30. Mustangman33. Jim & Ann. 2007 SGT. (Black)

31. Sgt2666. Ron and Wendy. 2007 Shelby GT. (Black)

32. Joker. Robert and Stephanie. 2008 GT500 SS. (Red)

33. 05FSTBK. Deryn. 2008 GT500. (Blue on white)

34. 500PLUS. Jeff & Christine. 2007 GT500 40th. (Black)

35. GT500Ron. Ron & Kathy. 2007 GT500. (Red)

36. bkdraft1's friend. John. 2008 GT500KR. (Black)

37. bkdraft1's cousin. Darrel & Debbie. 2006 Saleen 282. (green)

39. pjo. Pam & Jim. 2006 GT Boss. (Silver)

40. FireSnake. Leon & Cynthia. 2007 GT500SS. (Vista Blue)

If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from my house. It's brand new. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate. It $82.99 which is $17 off their summer rate. Here's the link:

[url="

Archived