TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hisssss, Mark & Barbie-07 GT500 (Alloy)

Looking forward to another great event Grabber, last year was a hoot. I better get to modding, its just around the corner.....

My wife and I are looking forward to the caravan trip down to Vancouver with all the folks up here in the Seattle/Tacoma area.....Bowties beware!!!

Cool to have a KR coming.

You guys will have a nice caravan. :shift: I will have the coffee ready and some of us will help you all detail your cars.

This event is shaping up. :happy feet:

How many folks are planning on convoying down from the Seattle/Tacoma area? Last year there was quite a few folks that linked up at the Tacoma mall and had the run of I5 down to Battleground. I am looking to link up with anyone going south on exit 88, anyone else???

Jumper is bringing over a huge kettle barb-B-Q and a bunch of baby back ribs to add to the menu. :happy feet:

Boy you guys on the Pacific NW have all the fun!!! :cry:

That bar-b-q sounds like a good gathering to me!! Have fun!!

How many folks are planning on convoying down from the Seattle/Tacoma area? Last year there was quite a few folks that linked up at the Tacoma mall and had the run of I5 down to Battleground. I am looking to link up with anyone going south on exit 88, anyone else???

We will be heading down from Port Orchard. Would love to meet up with a group to caravan down.

We will be heading down from Port Orchard. Would love to meet up with a group to caravan down.

We'll be coming down from north of Seattle. Maybe do a meet up at the Lynnwood P & R, for those further north of us. Then meet others at the Tacoma Mall. And any other stops necessary.

Quadshot.......Why don't you get some of those boys from the Kitsap Mustang Club to tag along. Bob, Ed and all the other Shelby owners. There must be a dozen Shelbys in that club.

Would love to see 30 Shelbys in a convoy. Rob might not.

We'll be coming down from north of Seattle. Maybe do a meet up at the Lynnwood P & R, for those further north of us. Then meet others at the Tacoma Mall. And any other stops necessary.

Quadshot.......Why don't you get some of those boys from the Kitsap Mustang Club to tag along. Bob, Ed and all the other Shelby owners. There must be a dozen Shelbys in that club.

Would love to see 30 Shelbys in a convoy. Rob might not.

I will try to recruit some of the Kitsap club members when I send out the notices for the St. Patricks Day & Armed Forced Day parades. I can also have my wife list it on the events calander on the website

I will try to recruit some of the Kitsap club members when I send out the notices for the St. Patricks Day & Armed Forced Day parades. I can also have my wife list it on the events calander on the website

Let me do a lay out and figure out how many folks I can handle.

Please do not advertize my event elsewhere.

Archived