TEAM SHELBY FORUM

605 check engine light

I have been reading about a lot of guys having check engine lights coming on with lean codes ect. Appears its all on the 725 HP models ? Is any one having trouble with the 605 HP models.? thanks for any responses

Al

I have been reading about a lot of guys having check engine lights coming on with lean codes ect. Appears its all on the 725 HP models ? Is any one having trouble with the 605 HP models.? thanks for any responses

Al

[/quote

605hp here! no ck engine light

I had one come on when I first picked up my car. I cleared the code and have not had one since.

I also have not been able to drive my car in almost 7 weeks....

so in general every body that got 605 is happy with their choice ???

so in general every body that got 605 is happy with their choice ???

I'm very happy with my choice. I already put on the C&R radiator and dual pass HE from Dactyl. A new tune for the TVS and I still have to put on the one piece DS. The tune really woke up the TVS. There are other mods for the TVS if I want to go there in the future. No regrets here on the 605 package.

I'm very happy with my choice. I already put on the C&R radiator and dual pass HE from Dactyl. A new tune for the TVS and I still have to put on the one piece DS. The tune really woke up the TVS. There are other mods for the TVS if I want to go there in the future. No regrets here on the 605 package.

Nice Avatar !!! TVS tune ? tell me more ....................

[/quote

New tune for the TVS and couldn't be happier with the 605.

Archived