TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Problem with brackets for shelby cs6 upper grill

Synthetik-7

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of the brackets they used to mount their PIAA lights to? My brackets weren't even close to fitting on grill the way they were supposed to as per directions, so I had to heavily modify them and I can't seem to figure out a good way to mount the lights to them so I can adjust them accordingly. BTW, this is on a GT. Thanks

Dan

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of the brackets they used to mount their PIAA lights to? My brackets weren't even close to fitting on grill the way they were supposed to as per directions, so I had to heavily modify them and I can't seem to figure out a good way to mount the lights to them so I can adjust them accordingly. BTW, this is on a GT. Thanks

Dan

Here's a few pics of mine. Had to make some mods to make it fit right.

IMAG0080.jpgIMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

Thanks Tekheavy for the pics :) Did you have to use spacers between the brackets and the grill?

If I remember correctly, I didn't need any spacers between the brackets and the grille. I believe I had to bend the bracket so I wouldn't have to.

• 3 weeks later...

If I remember correctly, I didn't need any spacers between the brackets and the grille. I believe I had to bend the bracket so I wouldn't have to.
is that a mod of a stock GT grill,,,do you have to have a stock GT grill to do the CS6 grill mod,will this work on my car ???502744_R1_00_00A.jpg,I have been told there is alot of cutting to do on the stock GT grill to make the CS6 grill work,thanks for any info,,

502744_R1_00_00A.jpg

is that a mod of a stock GT grill,,,do you have to have a stock GT grill to do the CS6 grill mod,will this work on my car ???post-12534-1237255233_thumb.jpg,I have been told there is alot of cutting to do on the stock GT grill to make the CS6 grill work,thanks for any info,,

Yes, the CS6 grille mounts to the stock GT grille and yes there is aweful amount of butchering required to do this job. A Dremel or Air Cut-off tool is your best friend for this job.

Yes, the CS6 grille mounts to the stock GT grille and yes there is aweful amount of butchering required to do this job. A Dremel or Air Cut-off tool is your best friend for this job.
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,,,looks like I will get me a ," take off grill " off ebay to do this mod,thanks again friend :dance:

Archived