TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bud, do we have an ETA on the SS faux gas cap?

SSSNAKE

• 2 weeks later...
I talked to SPP about this a few weeks ago and they didn't give me the hope that one was even in the works.

My car is at Quantum, we are heading out this weekend to go pick her up :drool: . They sent me some pictures and they seem to have them cause I have one installed on my car. Not sure why they would tell you otherwise.

Aggie

My car is at Quantum, we are heading out this weekend to go pick her up :drool: . They sent me some pictures and they seem to have them cause I have one installed on my car. Not sure why they would tell you otherwise.

Aggie

Thanks, good to know. I was really interested in adding one to my car. I'll give them another call.

• 3 weeks later...
Any update on the availability. If you already have your car, how would you go about getting a replacement?? If Tasca is installing them then I would thing that there must be a part number somewhere????

Thxs...

GT

Part # 7S3Z-6342528-SS

SUPER SNAKE EMBLEM COVER RING

shows a Shelby Perfomance Part logo

DOM: 9/23/08

I was told by Bud that they are not out yet, but I saw this thread and made some calls to SAI.

Talked to the right person and they sent one to me.

Installed on my SS last week! Looks Great!

Part # 7S3Z-6342528-SS

SUPER SNAKE EMBLEM COVER RING

shows a Shelby Perfomance Part logo

DOM: 9/23/08

I was told by Bud that they are not out yet, but I saw this thread and made some calls to SAI.

Talked to the right person and they sent one to me.

Installed on my SS last week! Looks Great!

How much was it?

I have got to get the gas cap. I love the new interior upgrade, the cooling system upgrade intrigues me, the rear brakes would be higher on my list but the cost is way high, the 11 inch rears do nothing for me, but the gas cap, that simple little upgrade that pulls the whole car together, I want it so. :happy feet:

Lrock

07SS0157

Hi all!!!!

They are on order and should be hitting real soon. We just got a small handfull in now. And as soon as SPP gets them in stock, they will be ready for sale. This will be an optional upgrade while the car is here. The option is $59.95, which will be the same price that SPP will sell them. Also, SPP will verify that your car is an SS. If not, they can not be sold then.

ssring.jpg

Thanks!!!!

Bud

Archived