TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ColdwaterHotrod is a Proud Papa of a New Shelby GT500!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I would like to thank everyone on this board for their support and sharing of any & all Shelby Information, Pictures (yeah I know, post some), Contact names, Documents, Magazines to get, Rail freight Transportation info & etc… Without you guys & gals it would have made it hard to get thru this long drawn out mess & :banghead:

I would also like to give a special thanks to :drool: ROBERT LANE for creating this website dedicated to the Shelby GT500 so we could all gather somewhere until our dream car comes in. I really appreciated all the Ninja :ninja: Spy Photo :camera: work & great interviews you have brought to us with the help of your unleashed staff. If it wasn’t for all of you & your hard work & effort, none of this would be possible for over 7000+ members. So a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL :party2:

I still find it hard to put words together :stats: to form sentences after driving this car. It is unbelievably addicting to drive. Once you get in buckle up & start shifting :shift: & feeling that 500 HP, it’s like I got another fix like a junkie on crack :runaway: . I just want more & I don’t want to stop. The more I drive it, the more I just want to keep going, I don’t want to go from point “A” to point “B” anymore I want to go where ever the car will take me.

Someone mentioned a movie? I think your right, I will make one but I need some time to come up with a story line. I have one in mind that I think Robert will like & it should make the front page again. Just give me a little time.

Just one more thing before I go back to reading my owners manual :read: . We seriously need to get some type of a call-in HOTLINE phone number to call in to for those of us that can’t seem to quit driving this car or when we do park it, we start to go through “Shelby Power Excitement Every Day” withdrawals a.k.a. (SPEED). As soon as we get more members their cars this is going to be a nationwide epidemic & we need to start looking for a cure now before we lose someone. :rip:

CWHR

FINALLY............... CONGRATS COLDWATER :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: i think rufdraft has some meds to help you stop driving your new gt500 but then again he wears a pink thong, maybe you shouldnt try those pills after all :hysterical: just kidding, so you may just have to live in the gt500 for a while.... :hysterical: enjoy your new ride. Sal

:banana piano: ATTENTION STANGSUNLEASHED MEMBERS!

Please stand by for a few minutes for me to get a beer, catch my breath & write story :stats: ! :happy feet:

I still can’t believe it’s here & in my garage! :headspin: :hyper: :shift:

Awesome. I am very happy for you! :banana piano: I hope to join the elite club next year :victory:

Coldwater:

What was you last "status code" when you called the 800 Ford Customer Service number? I'm still Released from Foreign Plant.

hsrub

Same as yours "Released from Foreign Plant", yours should be sitting in the transit area awaiting delivery or it is in route to your dealer. CS is worthless after it's been made. Someone needs to find a number for the transit trucking company & pass that number around.

OK folks.... here's what you have been asking for. The 1st 5 shots are from my dazed & confused moments & after that I start to go into a deep Trance or hypnotic state. I will post more & better Shots hopefully this weekend on the Arrivals thread so keep a look out over their also

post-768-1163122484_thumb.jpg Love at First sight as I walked in

post-768-1163121888_thumb.jpg Love at First sight as I walked in #2

post-768-1163121955_thumb.jpg Love at First sight as I walked in #3

post-768-1163122021_thumb.jpg Love at First sight as I walked in #4

post-768-1163122076_thumb.jpg Just the way she left the factory

post-768-1163122147_thumb.jpg Love at First sight & ONLY 9.8 miles !

post-768-1163122207_thumb.jpg PDI Inspection in progress

post-768-1163122273_thumb.jpg Tonights Evening Shot

post-768-1163122311_thumb.jpg This Says it all!

post-768-1163121888_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163121955_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122021_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122076_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122147_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122207_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122273_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122311_thumb.jpg

post-768-1163122484_thumb.jpg

Thanks, but it's more like I'm addicted to :shift: I have 350 miles on it so far but it's going to rain tomorrow so I won't be driving it :cry::banghead:

CWH

seeing your photos is definitely getting my juices flowing. That is a twin to the one I should be getting in a couple of months. I may be "slightly" prejudiced, but its hard to imagine getting a shelby in any other color combination :happy feet:

Wow, what a day and what a feeling! (And I’m not talking Toyota)

Needless to say when I arrived I could see her sitting in the customer service bay thru the window & then that feeling start to creep in :ohsnap: …. OMG! It’s finally here; I can’t believe it’s finally here. At the point everything started to go into slow motion & all the things I remember you all saying about check this & check that started to fill my head. My pulse quickened & my heart started pumping harder & louder with each step as I got closer to the car. I was mesmerized & stunned at the same time. Conversations of people around me were tuned out. The salesperson greeted me just before I entered the service bay & said well? Is that it? I think so? It was still dirty from coming off the truck & they only removed the White Plastic sheet from the front & rear bumpers. I did a quick inspection & then hopped in to check the Odometer ….I turned the Key tp ON and it SAID….9.6 Miles! :drop:

Congrats CW.

Thats exactly how I felt when I walked into the dealer and say mine.

Archived