TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Local dealer still has several '09 in stock.

Seahorse

Picking up my new 2009 GT500 'vert today and they still have several coupes and one (Vapor) convertible left in stock. I have absolutetly no affiliation with this (east coast) dealer, and don't want to sound like I'm advertising, so PM me if you want their contact info - they're cutting some great deals right now, so just a public service announcement for my fellow Canadians! :)

Picking up my new 2009 GT500 'vert today and they still have several coupes and one (Vapor) convertible left in stock. I have absolutetly no affiliation with this (east coast) dealer, and don't want to sound like I'm advertising, so PM me if you want their contact info - they're cutting some great deals right now, so just a public service announcement for my fellow Canadians! :)

No worries here in Toronto, one dealership close to me has like 5 of them just sitting here, i heard they are down to $46,000 and still not moving. With the state of the economy, and the fact they built too many because of greed they will get cheaper. There should never have been a 2009. Looks good on them after charging over list when they 1st came out, i have no sympathy for them being stuck with them

Archived