TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Obama's Iraq Policy

what happened to that campaign promise of withdrawal?

Oh, now that he knows stuff Bush knew, we arent leaving so fast.

very interesting..........

It's nice to have a President that isn't locked into an ideology, refusing to change or accept any information that doesn't support his direction, regardless of the cost.

The President is a VERY smart man I dare say one of the smartest we've had in the White House in my lifetime. I suspect that if he pisses off both sides of the aisle from time to time he's on the right track. :lurk:

He could possibly be the smartest person ever... :headscratch:

what happened to that campaign promise of withdrawal?

Oh, now that he knows stuff Bush knew, we arent leaving so fast.

very interesting..........

What????????? They found "WMD"s in Iraq???????????????? :hysterical:

Yes I do and, I admit, it was funny. But then again, Obama is hanging around Iraq

If there were "NO OIL" in Iraq???????? Would we have ever tried to save their A$$E$$??????????

Only in this sense, I started a thread to Give Obama credit for doing something good and you still argue :hysterical:

Oh ya well if you consistently give our President Credit I may pay better attention????? :hysterical:

And being smarter than "GW"...................... :hysterical:

But obviously that is a "NO BRAINER"!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Define smarter. Too many people think that graduating from Harvard automatically makes the person intelligent and a leader. This is not necessarily so and is borne out in history. Some great military leaders had little education or graduated at the bottom of their military classes. Many people can be intelligent but not great leaders (eg: Jimmy Carter, John Kerry, and a host of others).

When you criticize Bush's intelligence remember this is a person that graduated from an Ivy league college and went on to an MBA at Harvard. Yes, I know, the less intelligent on this site will claim that Bush's name got him into college. It probably did. But a name will not keep you in college. Bush was also a pilot so he knows aero physics, math, science and by the way did I mention he can make a decision at 1,500 miles per hour. Community organizers and liberals talk for years about the way things should be but are usually unable to implement. There is a disconnect between dreaming and implementation.

Archived