TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY!

Mustang_Scotty

I finally registered my car today after owning it for a year and only putting 100 miles on it. It feels like I just had my 3rd born. Cant wait for the weather to break to stretch her legs. As soon as I got home I went online and ordered my custom plate....1SHELBY1 Now I cant take the plastic film off the steering wheel and the floor. :happy feet:

I finally registered my car today after owning it for a year and only putting 100 miles on it. It feels like I just had my 3rd born. Cant wait for the weather to break to stretch her legs. As soon as I got home I went online and ordered my custom plate....1SHELBY1 Now I cant take the plastic film off the steering wheel and the floor. :happy feet:

8 digits is nice. We only have 7 and some special plates are 4 or 5 digits.

You've got a real keeper with that one.

Convertible and of course....stick! No fun without that one. Ill SC her next year. This year just some small mods like sequentials,clear side markers,lower grill and just purchased a pair of Shelby stitched headrest covers.

Wel Mustang Scotty, tell us about her.

coupe?

vert?

auto?

stick?

?????????????????

100 miles? I would be embarrassed, lol. You can't be a show off driving that little. Get out there and burn some rubber and show the world why you bought that car in the first place. Have fun.

X2-LIVE YOUR LIFE. You only have 1 chance to do it.

Convertible and of course....stick! No fun without that one. Ill SC her next year. This year just some small mods like sequentials,clear side markers,lower grill and just purchased a pair of Shelby stitched headrest covers.

Scotty,

I just installed CDC sequentials in the wife's 07 SGT today. They're an easy install and look great. No problems with the brake and turn signal on at the same time.

Turn Heads!

Very nice, I put 4500 miles on mine the first year. So far this year I drove her one time, I will not drive when the roads are wet, sandy, or salty. Today is very nice out, but no dice. I have to take her to Tasca in a couple weeks, I hope we get some rain to clear the roads.

Very Nice Ride Sir

I still have the plastic on the wheel and floor at 13k, and I'm lucky to be able to drive it almost anytime.

427_weekend_g.jpg

427_weekend_g.jpg

Archived