TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Shelby Banner

sgt2343

Got my Black Shelby Banner today and the Banner was damaged, Wrinkeles from air bubbles between the layers of vinyl. Tryed to call the the phone number on the shipping container for Team shelby shipping dept. and the number was disconnected. Shelby merchandising told me they can't help me to call team shelby 1 702-942-1720. That was the same number that I keep getting a recording for the last three days. Can anybody help me get the right number to call? :headscratch:

Call SAI @ (702) 942-7325 and Dolly will surley connect you to TS. Just ask for Robert Lane or Sharon Elliot. Thats usually how I get through.

Chris

Called last week and called this week. Robert and Sharon will not be back till thursday. Team Shelby must shut down when they are out. Dolly has no ideal who to talk to about return shipping.

Remember...when rolling up a Banner that has Vinyl Decals on them, roll it up so the Decals are on the Outside. (Lay face down and roll up). That helps to keep the Wrinkles out.
That is how it came, decal was on the in side. Did put the banner in the sun, but did not help.

Just send your banner back to me and I will send you out another one no problem, if you lay the banner out in the sun usually it will melt out most of the wrinkles.
Just mail the banner. Did lay the banner in the sun and the wrinkles did not melt out.

Archived