TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Check these out!!!!

drlovegun

I talked to the body shop today - he's going to paint my mirrors and brackets and window trim for $350.

On Nov. 21. :shift:

Great price Ruf. I just took my mirrors off and the body shop is charging me $440.00 :banghead: and I have the vert so no trim other than one piece but I didn't take it. Glad you are having the trim painted, I thought you might like it.

Well sir, I have one that says "Trooper in mirror is closer than it appears". and I have one that says "Troopers in mirror are closer than they appear"

They cost me $8 each to have made up, so there's your answer........sorry it took so long. ;)

Let me verify this sticker vendor. I got mine from him and it came in perfect condition. LOL. But he beat my GT500 in a car show. And 07GT500, I am older than you. Hope to see ya again soon man.

LOL. But he beat my GT500 in a car show. And 07GT500, I am older than you. Hope to see ya again soon man.

Since you won the other class you entered, they felt sorry for me and made me the first loser in the Shelby class.

Darn good thing age is just a number huh Sandy!?!?!?!

Hey guys, I imagine everyone would agree the side mirrors on the new stangs belong on an F150 not a mustang. With that said, does anyone make any smaller side mirrors all together?

I saw a red gt500 at sema that looked to have 03-04 cobra side mirrors on it and I think looked alot better.

But if I could not find any other mirror alltogether, I would go with the tape that just covers the top half. It gives a slimming effect :)

Archived