TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of U.S Airways Flight 1549

Can you imagine being in a second floor Bedroom, getting Drunk the Night Before, just waking up and looking out the Window to see that rolling by (not seeing the Truck & Trailer)..................... :tequila:

:hysterical:

Nice Pictures.

I still can't believe that crazy women who opened the back emergency door and let all the water into the plane. She was told many times NOT to open the door but she paniced and did it anyways, and by doing that it caused the plane to fill up with water much quicker.

Nice Pictures.

I still can't believe that crazy women who opened the back emergency door and let all the water into the plane. She was told many times NOT to open the door but she paniced and did it anyways, and by doing that it caused the plane to fill up with water much quicker.

People do funny things when presented with a situation like that.

Can you imagine being in a second floor Bedroom, getting Drunk the Night Before, just waking up and looking out the Window to see that rolling by (not seeing the Truck & Trailer)..................... :tequila:

Uh Honey, did you wreck the plane again. :hysterical2:

I was in E. Rutherford 10 minutes ago,

I cant believe they got the truck around that corner!

Take a look at the tires on the trailer, its one of those special one that the wheels turn on. I doubt a regular trailer could get through there..

Cool pics, must have been a sight to see in person...

Take a look at the tires on the trailer, its one of those special one that the wheels turn on. I doubt a regular trailer could get through there..

Cool pics, must have been a sight to see in person...

wish I would have known it was on the move, I would have

given yall the play by play.......

I was going to a say the same thing. That would sober you up in a hurry.

Archived