TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Mod Shop

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PR move? I don't get what you are saying here. We did open 2-3 other shops to help with SGT mods, Super Snakes ans 40th's, while we were reorganizing our shop--now we have 39 lifts up and running full time, we are calling in the SGT's. People have asked for a choice and we gave it to them. I have already have the first 4 on the way. I still have a pretty big list of people who are going to bring their vehicles in. 90-95% of them are comfirmed. Out of 70+ people, I would say that is pretty good. And if anybody is on my list and does not wish to be on it anymore, please let me know so I can move the next person up on the list.

Dave, I do value your opinions, but I will ask you nicely if you have an issue, bring it to me personally. I will not bring it to the boards. I am doing everything in my power to help everybody out there. This goes for getting the SGT's in, helping out with the 40th's, SS, GTR's, Prudhomme's,427 package, etc. As you can see, my plate is pretty full. I will do all I can do to help out. Sometimes people like it, sometimes not. But I try.

Bud

Bud,

I left you a voice mail about 2 weeks ago. Has the back seat delet package been approved yet, and if so will it be part of the upgrade package that SAI is offering? One last question. How much will it cost?

Jim

Bud,

I left you a voice mail about 2 weeks ago. Has the back seat delet package been approved yet, and if so will it be part of the upgrade package that SAI is offering? One last question. How much will it cost?

Jim

Hi Jim,

It is close. I believe they are refining it. Its almost there.

Bud

I am getting extreme brakes in vista blue, brake ducts, polished KB SC, new grill, sc striping, and that is it SO FAR, but I add things every day it seems. I chose not to do the gauge cluster/pod. And with the KB the driving lights dont fit. so that is not an option. Anything else you think I need? I am open to suggestions!!! LOL!!! It was months ago I went on the list.

I respect your decision on the center gauge pod. I got it on mine and was/am disappointed at the fit (as in it does not fit well at all). At the risk of attracting the wrong kind of attention, if I was doing it over again, I would opt for the pillar mount for the gauges which, while not available from SAI, would provide a neater appearance overall. Becasue you are getting the polished KB, I share with you a thread where I installed Redline Tuning hood struts that do a great job and look good, too. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...&hl=redline tuning&st=40 Go to post #62. You will like what you see. Your car should be wonderful in every way when you are finished. Photos are mandatory when you get it back.

Jim

My car is going in March 23rd 2009. Yeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wow, that was quick!

Things must have really sped up at the SAI Mod Shop, which is good news.

The answer to my initial SC instal inquiry in February was mid to late summer at the earliest.

Is your SGT being shipped or are you driving to LV?

Please keep us posted.

Wow, that was quick!

Things must have really sped up at the SAI Mod Shop, which is good news.

The answer to my initial SC instal inquiry in February was mid to late summer at the earliest.

Is your SGT being shipped or are you driving to LV?

Please keep us posted.

I am driving it...I will keep it posted...I plan on doing a time lapse film of the drive...

I am driving it...I will keep it posted...I plan on doing a time lapse film of the drive...

My son is into video making/editing and he says your time lapse film of the drive sounds awesome. If possible please post upload the video and post the link.

PS my son thinks that is TOUGH (inside joke)... :headspin: :bandance: :happy feet: :banvictory:

Thanks guys!!! I am stoked!

I will post the video link as long as my new Pentax w-60 arrives today like it is supposed to. One of the few compact cameras that does interval shooting beisides the Ricoh. Reviewers say the pictures come out grainy on this model but I remember film so its a terrific camera to me. My last w-60 I left on the plane going to the 427 race and someone kept it, I get confused with claustrophobia on planes. Bummer. I am grateful I can get another one from Amazon, my last one was a very early release one and I had to get it from a NYC camera shop.

I also have a hero camera for motorsports that a good friend gave me for Christmas, that will be getting some good action soon...as well.

I hope my time lapse comes out cool we shall see...its my first effort at it!

tough stuff, you should see my paintings... :hysterical: Cheers!

How much time are you going to have to spend in LV? Drive careful man, seriously.

BTW how many miles on your car now?

Thanks-

Dave

Wicked that is funny, B&H is where I shop-just got a new wide angle lens to better capture the landscape (IE the cars) on the way back from picking up peaches in Mustangs Across America. I love B&H and they are always cheaper than everywhere else!

SG that IS a great store, that lens will get you some great shots...sounds like the way to go.

I have to show you my footage from the poker run on Saturday in LV

(WITH YOUR HEADREST BRACKET).....came out great.

Will do wicked! Thanks Dave...

Archived