TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found the first pic of 1:18 shelby CS6/CS8

ieson

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
eBay

I waited for months for this model and also got one off ebay! I don't like the CS6 logo on the trunk, it looks too much like the annoying stickers that used car dealers add to advertise their name and locations. You know the sticker I'm talking about - the one that has the majic adhesive that no human can remove without taking a layer of paint off.

I guess the awesomeness of the CS6 kit and the GT500 steering wheel included on this 1:18 makes up for the cheesy CS6-used-car-dealer-like logo. Overall I am extremely pleased with this model and cannot wait for a Shelby West Coast Customs 1:18 - hopefully without a WCC used-car-like-logo on the trunk. :-)

BTY... Your car rocks Paleoc!

31205040007_medium.jpg

I waited for months for this model and also got one off ebay! I don't like the CS6 logo on the trunk, it looks too much like the annoying stickers that used car dealers add to advertise their name and locations. You know the sticker I'm talking about - the one that has the majic adhesive that no human can remove without taking a layer of paint off.

I guess the awesomeness of the CS6 kit and the GT500 steering wheel included on this 1:18 makes up for the cheesy CS6-used-car-dealer-like logo. Overall I am extremely pleased with this model and cannot wait for a Shelby West Coast Customs 1:18 - hopefully without a WCC used-car-like-logo on the trunk. :-)

BTY... Your car rocks Paleoc!

31205040007_medium.jpg

I don't mind the logo as it puts an identifier on the car somewhere. I wonder if the prototype has that logo, if it does I will have to have one made up for my car.

Archived