TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Zaino Z-CS Seal. Has anybody tried this yet?

skiph

Having used Zaino Z2 and Z6 last year with a shine so bright it was worth the buffing.

So, being a little low on Z6, I went out to the Zaino site to order some more and noticed they have a new Z-CS product that read as much less effort - http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/mercha...oduct_Code=Z-CS

I know, it's still winter, but was wondering if anybody in warmer locations have tried it yet and what they thought of it.

Having used Zaino Z2 and Z6 last year with a shine so bright it was worth the buffing.

So, being a little low on Z6, I went out to the Zaino site to order some more and noticed they have a new Z-CS product that read as much less effort - http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/mercha...oduct_Code=Z-CS

I know, it's still winter, but was wondering if anybody in warmer locations have tried it yet and what they thought of it.

Z-CS IMHO is "ok."

I guarantee you would like the look of Z8 over Z-CS any day of the week. Put it this way, I bought a bottle of it about a year ago. The bottle looks brand new. It's still basically full and I've since gone through a couple of bottles of Z8.

If you still want it though I'd be happy to sell you my bottle since I really don't use it :)

Z-CS IMHO is "ok."

I guarantee you would like the look of Z8 over Z-CS any day of the week. Put it this way, I bought a bottle of it about a year ago. The bottle looks brand new. It's still basically full and I've since gone through a couple of bottles of Z8.

If you still want it though I'd be happy to sell you my bottle since I really don't use it :)

LOL that's not much of a sales pitch!

Z-CS IMHO is "ok."

Good to know. Thanks.

I do coats of Z-2/Z-6 then top it with Z-8 (It's like a 2 day process with low humidity). But shines like a mirror.

Was hoping for the same result with something easier, but if the results are less, it's worth the effort to stay with what works.

Go to www.glossitonline.com, talk to Rich, I think they will have something for ya. There is a write up about it somewhere in the SS forum, search for "problem with stripes" I bought the paint correction package and after using it, I threw everthing else away. If you want a deeper finish, their gloss activator and finish polish is worth a try.

KK

I used it several times for one year. It really brought a nice shine to the ebony paint. It was not that dramatic on the silver cars we have. It is nice to be able to apply it to everything. Paint, plastic parts on the car. The only difficulty is getting to much of the product on the paint.

I've gone back to Meguiar's NXT.

Z-CS IMHO is "ok."

I agree, tried the Z-CS, and while it is less effort, the results are better with the old "system" IMO, and I've been using Zaino for about 10 years now.

Archived