TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quick question... Do the SGT's come in automatic??

We have one here in Abilene, Texas for sale. Used 2007 White Shelby GT with 4K miles for $32,000. Can't remember the production number, but I can find out. They are negotiable on the price.

May be tough to find an automatic equipped the way you want. Only 4 GT-C"s built and around 194 Blue coupes for 2008. I seached the West coast and finally found what I wanted at Kemp Ford. Arranged a trade w/ Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine CA. The only other new one w/ Nav was in The Phoenix area... Hunington beach had one with Shaker 1000 .... No HID's... I had to have the Shaker 1000 and HID's...

Good luck

Leroy

Thanks for all your help guys.. I think I am out of luck... I was looking for a Grabber Orange for the wife but it seems even Michael Morris can't even find one.. ??? So I think I am definitely out of luck.. Unless someone else has any ideas for a Grabber Orange?? Thanks

Now let me preface this by saying I bought my current wife an 08 Auto cause she cant drive stick,

but any chance your wife can learn stick and then be ok with it as her daily driver?

I only ask because I taught my first wife to drive a stick and she loved it so much,

after we broke up, the first new car she ordered was a 5 speed.

Thanks for all your help guys.. I think I am out of luck... I was looking for a Grabber Orange for the wife but it seems even Michael Morris can't even find one.. ??? So I think I am definitely out of luck.. Unless someone else has any ideas for a Grabber Orange?? Thanks

[/quo

I did find an auto GT-C in Southern CA in early Jan. and passed it up for a Vista Blue. If you are serious I can go thru my old records when I get home and find out if it's still available.

Leroy

Archived