TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ash Wednesday is Tomorrow!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The men in Louisiana must be saddened! :cry:

Saddened?

This Thursday is 6 weeks not smoking for me. I smoked very few cigs for the last 7 years but had a serious health scare that made me stop. Wow things seem different. I had started smoking 25 years ago. I quit once for2 -3 years and started again. I have been doing alot of cardio 40 minutes a day or more and chewing a few nicotine gums...so far so good. Not easy, especially in my shop where I was used to grinding and wrenching with a smoke. They say it will fade I hope so. I will chew the gum forever if I have too. So far so good.

I will carry on...

Congrats on quitting.. Bad habits are very difficult to give up..

Well, yesterday I got up and automatically got on my computer and went to Team Shelby and posted a couple of times before I realized what I was doing! Old habits die hard. So, I stopped. This morning I was good. At least I can check up on things here at work during lunch...

Well, yesterday I got up and automatically got on my computer and went to Team Shelby and posted a couple of times before I realized what I was doing! Old habits die hard. So, I stopped. This morning I was good. At least I can check up on things here at work during lunch...

Ash Thursday?

Archived