TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I knew they loved our Shelby GT's

NordicShelby

I just read that Shelby is accepting our Shelby GT's for modification starting March 2nd. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...f=136&id=45

WOO HOO I am so Freakin Excited. I love my car and now will get it the SUPERCHARGED.

I knew BUD and eveybody else was going to come through with our SGT's

Mystery is the Greatest Part of history. Now we do not need to wonder when we can get our cars in. And we will have a really good story to tell about how exciting it was to be on the waiting list.

Amy said this was coming, so I never doubted that. Other than this is not really a package, but more of owner choice and they'll put your package together. Someday I think that I'll have the Hertz car SC'd, but that's going to have to wait a while. I assume the GTH's also fall into this category?

Yeah now that I think about it I am glad they didn't put some special package together for our cars this way we can choose and do exactly what we want and not have to pay for something that we really didn't want on the car.

Anyways I thought I would have got the call already; its almost noon. Oh wait I forgot we have to be patient, ok well I will wait until 3 this afternoon.

Come on BUD call me..... I never wanted a phone call so bad in my life and I hate my cellphone.

Yeah now that I think about it I am glad they didn't put some special package together for our cars this way we can choose and do exactly what we want and not have to pay for something that we really didn't want on the car.

Anyways I thought I would have got the call already; its almost noon. Oh wait I forgot we have to be patient, ok well I will wait until 3 this afternoon.

Come on BUD call me..... I never wanted a phone call so bad in my life and I hate my cellphone.

Yep my thought exactly on the package....

The phone call :hysterical: Now that we know whats up I am back to waiting patiently...drooling but patient...

Yeah, big friggin whoop! I'm on the list but due to the combo of my sales being in the tank and SAI taking their time to get our cars in I doubt I'll be able to have mine done.

Party Pooper....... Just kidding I know these current times are hard on most people

I'm sorry to hear about the sales being down I know that SUCKS big time. I'm sure things will recover and you will get it done sometime in the future.

I just have been stashing cash in a BIG HOLE in my back yard for several years; so now its time to get the shovel out. I hope Shelby doesn't mind cash and some coins; I have a huge pail of quarters, dimes and nickles.

Archived