TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need to ask a Canadian Super Snake

I sold a GT500 a few months ago. Hes now getting the call to bring the car to Vegas. I need a Canadian Super Snake owner that has already been thru bringing the car into the states and taking it back to send me a PM.

He has some questions and I told him I would ask

Thanks Folks

MM

PM sent :happy feet:

I sold a GT500 a few months ago. Hes now getting the call to bring the car to Vegas. I need a Canadian Super Snake owner that has already been thru bringing the car into the states and taking it back to send me a PM.

He has some questions and I told him I would ask

Thanks Folks

MM

PM sent, brought my GT-500 down to Vegas last year and returned with a SuperSnake late part of December. It has been sitting in my garage since then waiting for the snow to end. Come on Spring.

Thanks Robert

Steve called him yesterday. I hope they got everything worked out.

MM

I am glad to hear he got some help.

:mail: I have been called to bring my car south of the border and I have found out that it is a major pain if you are not with your car at the border!!! :banghead: I can drive it down (when it warms up and stops snowing) for free and no hassle, but put your car on a truck and not be there with it to cross the border, and it will cost you at least 2 weeks of paper work and a few hundred dollars to post a bond. What a pain! :confused:

I think I will wait until it warms up and go for a drive. :shift:

Archived