TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How about this one folks!!

Michael Morris

Here ya go!!!

$3000 GRAND on the 2008 GT500 " Marketing Allowance (Dealer Cash)

What yall waiting on NOW!!!!!

Let me know if I can find yall a car!!!

MM

For some reason this reminded me of Will Ferrell's character on 'East Bound & Down' :hysterical:

Should be, but its NOT a rebate. So they might not tell you about it. Its like dealer cash. They will take it off the cost of the car or say they are going to put more in your trade

MM

Is it just for 08s or 09s too? Sorry if I missed that.

Mines an 08 and I didnt get the money either, but I DONT CARE. I have enjoyed the fool out of my car this last year!!!

MM

I don't buy that.

If you found a $20 dollar bill in the parking lot you will be so excited but when Ford sells the same car we bought for up to $10,000 less you say I don't care....

I don't buy that.

If you found a $20 dollar bill in the parking lot you will be so excited but when Ford sells the same car we bought for up to $10,000 less you say I don't care....

I paid over, and I have gotten over it. I don't care either anymore. It has just been to damn much fun for the last three years. I could not have waited till now for the inevitable rebate. And besides if I had waited, something called LIFE would have gotton a hold of that money----can you say college for kids...hehehe

and no I did not spend their college money on the car, but if I still had it it would be tough not to help them out with it...

Archived