TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Terlingua on eBay =(

SPRSNK

I see. I thought that the Terlingua had 375 horsepower? I read the ebay ad and he says it has 300HP? I'm not intersted in buying it, I'm just curious. I see the price of $45,000 I think thats fair since it has a new engine. I hope he sells it and gets what he is asking, I just hope it doesn't end up overseas.

I see. I thought that the Terlingua had 375 horsepower? I read the ebay ad and he says it has 300HP? I'm not intersted in buying it, I'm just curious. I see the price of $45,000 I think thats fair since it has a new engine. I hope he sells it and gets what he is asking, I just hope it doesn't end up overseas.

300 RWHP is what it says on the ad, so that puts it at about 370-375 at the flywheel.

Ken

Reserve is set at 45k. With the way the auction is looking, I'm going to get it.

I'm selling it because I want to finish building my GT500 into a race car, my garages are full, I have twins on the way (2 weeks away!) and the economy sucks.

Im still willing to give you 400.00 for the jacket...just throwing that out there...

I'll give your $420 for the jacket as long as its a 2XXL

Just kidding Dubbs I wouldn't do that to you. I will just do that to McCoy for a set of floormats :drool: on Ebay

Reserve is set at 45k. With the way the auction is looking, I'm going to get it.

I'm selling it because I want to finish building my GT500 into a race car, my garages are full, I have twins on the way (2 weeks away!) and the economy sucks.

I was wondering how you were doing when oil hit $39/barrel.

It's hitting my business pretty hard too. I was hoping to have an SLA this year, but that's not going to happen. If I tried to sell our Terlingua, my daughter would kill me :rip:

....figuratively speaking, of course.............. :unsure:

Good Luck, see you at Tulsa :shift:

Guest hfrosso

the economy sucks.

if that wheren't my problem also i'll give you $45.000 for it that's a fair price , but like you said "the economy sucks!!!!

so hopefully i'll be able to get one in the next year or so, i just love the car.

I' was a tasca and i saw one there that they're putting toghether, that's a beutifull car.

hope you get what you're asking for. good luck!

bidding ends today

Yep. It'll either become a garage queen and sit on the lift forever or be sold.

Archived