TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fabulous Fords at Knotts, 4/19/09

Shelby Nick

To All Team Shelby Members,

The Legend Lime Registry ( http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/ ) would like to invite Team Shelby Members to our 4th Annual Limer Party in Tustin, CA on Saturday April 18, 2009.

If you are coming to the 2009 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott’s in Buena Park, CA; Tustin is just 15 miles south off the Santa Ana Freeway (5).

The party has a lot of activities, such as, a pool table, darts, ping pong, Playstation 2 or Wii. There is always the talk of the Mustang lingering around.

There is a $10.00 charge for the food and beverages. Nothing is free in life except for the spirit of a great party. Please chime in if you are interested.

I have been going to this event for the last 4 years. We had 1833 cars and over 1600 were Mustangs.

Tom

I will be there - but not with my car entered this year.

Will be there on Saturday for the goodie bag sutffing, and then VERY early on Sunday morning to help with parking. Might stick around and spend some time in the Saddleback Mustang Booth and take a walk around the show.

Hope to see some of you there

Page

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going!

Is there any way to ask to be placed with the other team shelby members at the event?

Cars are parked together by body style and/or model - Shelby's, S197 coupes, S197 verts, Saleens, Roushes, old school, etc.

If you have never been before, you are in for a treat, this is a great Ford spectacle.

I'm on the parking crew. To do this in the the lot can be difficult, so the best way is to Q-up out side the venue and them get in line together. There are a lot of cars to park in a short period of time. best of luck and I hope you succeed.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually working it (as part of the staff) for the 5th year in a row! No, the SGT isn't going. We're taking my wife's 1965 Ranchero instead this year.

If you haven't been there before you will love it! Approx. 2000 cars show up; from rare Thunderbolts to brand new Superdutys- there's all sorts of Ford vehicles. It is the one show a year that you MUST attend. Carroll Shelby and John Force are regular attendees.

There's even a SGT on the front of this years design!

fab_ford_09.jpg

Fabulous Fords Forever

Looks great...thanks for posting pics!!! I don't know about any of you, but I got so terribly sunburnt, I didn't get to see half the show. I had two cars in it this year and can't remember it ever being this hot in the past 14 years I have attended...

Alex

Fab Fords at Knotts was loads of fun. It was great to see so many Team Shelby brothers and sisters again.

Great people, great cars, great time. To top it off, had lunch at the Knotts Chicken Dinner restaurant. Ummmm, chicken dinner.

Archived