TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Used black gt500 in Ontario 705 area code

SVTpower

Did you see on the one site:(collectorcartraderonline.com) that the 1st Shelby listed is being sold by Boyd Coddington Hot Rods. They are asking $82,500.00 for it with only 27 miles. It doesn't say if they have done anything to it. When you get into the site go to mustangs on the left side under top searches, and then sort by year and descending order on the next page.

Reverse search on the number, the black car is here in town.

The e-mail address is for the local International truck dealer.

Not sure what the deal is.

I don't know this person and the other car that I heard was in town was a red coupe? Not a black one.

Photo in the trader looks like it was in front of a Comfort Inn or something??

That's not a good sign........

Anyone interested I could go take a look

Did you see on the one site:(collectorcartraderonline.com) that the 1st Shelby listed is being sold by Boyd Coddington Hot Rods. They are asking $82,500.00 for it with only 27 miles. It doesn't say if they have done anything to it. When you get into the site go to mustangs on the left side under top searches, and then sort by year and descending order on the next page.

82,500 is some serious coin. The seller is dreamin. :drop:

Yea, no brokering my arse. I think I'll ask that on Blue Oval tomorrow.

Well I can't verify VINS, but Campbell Ford did receive a black vert lately, and lo and behold, what does Mont Bleu have for sale (right across the Ottawa river from Campbell)? Keep in mind, if they did sell to Mont Bleu, there are real customers who are still waiting to get Shelbys (at least one of which is a member of these boards) and Campbell bypasses them to do this broker deal. :redcard::censored::censored::censored::chairshot:

Archived