TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Castrol Edge

OK,

So being a Redline Dealer, I should keep my mouth shut or what? :headscratch:

TDS

No please tell us what you think about the claims. I use Redline exclusively.

Why is this Castrol product not as good or better than what you sell (and I use)?

Ken

i have been a long time user of amsoil and it has been a great product for me. just throwing another choice out there.

Amsoil is definitely another brand I'd recommend. I've always heard great things about the results from people I trust.

Ken

Amsoil is definitely another brand I'd recommend. I've always heard great things about the results from people I trust.

Ken

i use it in everything and love it. it has made a huge diference in all of my vehicles i will never put dino oil in anything again.

I use the amsoil 0w-30. the 0w flows very quickly upon start up. The synthetic protects against high temp boil off, loss of viscosity. I also use the amsoil filters as they trap some of the smallest microns on multi pass efficiency tests. But others have said. Use a great oil and change the oil and filter often. I also know of a little known conventional oil called ultralube. It has a very high molybendum content. Very high and leaves a moly residual even after changed. It is one of the few conventiona oils that is not "cracked". I know a professional race engine bbuilder that swears by it and is not subsidized by ultralube. But I use the amsoil. I just wish it was more easily obtained.

Archived