TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From Transport dirt to garage clean

gabnmantha

Lookin good!!! What's the wire for on the right side? (iPOD)

No. Radar detector. I am trying to figure a way to feed the wire through the top of the dash back around to the console. Any suggestions? I looked under the dah w/ the glove box off & it looks tight. I don't want to mess w/ it until I know what I am doing. My goal is to feed it back & around & bring it into the console lid where the aux. power source is to plug it in.

In the center of the dash close to the windshield there is an opening that you should be ableto get the wire through. Same path as the dash pod. I used a piece of copper wire for a "fish" to get it through.

No. Radar detector. I am trying to figure a way to feed the wire through the top of the dash back around to the console. Any suggestions? I looked under the dah w/ the glove box off & it looks tight. I don't want to mess w/ it until I know what I am doing. My goal is to feed it back & around & bring it into the console lid where the aux. power source is to plug it in.

Looks good!

Where did you get that label Shelby Automotive with the Vin #?

It is a pretty cool little Mod if I don't say so myself. I ordered a blank Shelby Vin plte from www.cobranda.com & had my local jeweler engrave the Vin # on it. I used 3m dble backed tape to apply it to the shock tower. I cut off some rivet heads yesterday & will glue them to the holes when I can. That will give it the factory riveted look. Anyway, I always thought it would have been cool if Shelby would have done this on every GT500 or Shelby for that matter. Just like the old days!

Archived