TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Shelby stuff, anyone interested?

teamford

I have been doing this long enough to know that you can't make the quick buck on these items, I am not into ADM. The caps have an MSRP of $49.95 per cap, I think my prices will be about $39.95 per cap, that is a savings of $50 on a set as of now. If I can get qty. in any other part there could be a larger discount. Look at the car cover pricing I gave out, find another dealer doing that.

I hope to have more definite pricing later today.

Uh....$50 saving on a "set" of radiator caps? Hmmm.... :hysterical:

Just kidding teamford...I'm sure you're talking about wheel caps vs. the radiator caps I mentioned in my note. Thanks for posting info. Given the enthusiasm here around the car, I'm sure that if your pricing is reasonable, you'll sell quite a few.

Dave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh....$50 saving on a "set" of radiator caps? Hmmm.... :hysterical:

Just kidding teamford...I'm sure you're talking about wheel caps vs. the radiator caps I mentioned in my note. Thanks for posting info. Given the enthusiasm here around the car, I'm sure that if your pricing is reasonable, you'll sell quite a few.

Dave

What I meant was that there is a set of caps, the radiator, P/S fluid, Brake, Washer, oil. They MSRP $ @ 49.95 each, If I sell them at $39.95 each I would consider a 20% discount pretty good. Remember, these are not OEM parts so the markup and profit margin in not as good. If I can get some guarenteed sales, I should be able to reduce the price with both 5+ and 10+ sets on almost all the items I listed above.

I will work with you guys on these. I am flexible, but understand, I am in a business to make money. Just like almost everyone else. But I am more than fair. Just ask guys at Contour.org, FocalJet.com, or NewEdgeCougar.com.

To be fair, I am not marking anything up in price, only reducing from what the MSRP is.

Do we get a bulk discount if all of us buy something?

Yes :hyper:

What I meant was that there is a set of caps, the radiator, P/S fluid, Brake, Washer, oil. They MSRP $ @ 49.95 each, If I sell them at $39.95 each I would consider a 20% discount pretty good. Remember, these are not OEM parts so the markup and profit margin in not as good. If I can get some guarenteed sales, I should be able to reduce the price with both 5+ and 10+ sets on almost all the items I listed above.

I will work with you guys on these. I am flexible, but understand, I am in a business to make money. Just like almost everyone else. But I am more than fair. Just ask guys at Contour.org, FocalJet.com, or NewEdgeCougar.com.

To be fair, I am not marking anything up in price, only reducing from what the MSRP is.

Yes :hyper:

Oh...I see...kewl. Thanks teamford. I don't have my car yet, and I'm the kind of guy (unlike RUF :hysterical: ) that doesn't like his study filled up with parts when he doesn't have his car. This may be something I'd consider in the future...but I'll pass for now. I think you'll get a pretty good response here though....good luck.

Edit: Another question....your sig says 25% - 40% off all your OEM parts...does that include items like synthetic motor oil and oil filters? I would think lots of people would need those items.

Dave

Oh...I see...kewl. Thanks teamford. I don't have my car yet, and I'm the kind of guy (unlike RUF :hysterical: ) that doesn't like his study filled up with parts when he doesn't have his car. This may be something I'd consider in the future...but I'll pass for now. I think you'll get a pretty good response here though....good luck.

Edit: Another question....your sig says 25% - 40% off all your OEM parts...does that include items like synthetic motor oil and oil filters? I would think lots of people would need those items.

Dave

Yes that is true, the filter is easily 40% off, the oil I will have to check.....

Ok, I have a listing for 5W30 full synthetic, only 10% off that.

The little jumping guy smilie is starting to piss me off. :rant:

Tell the truth Ruf. It's the Visa card is'nt it? :hysterical:

I'm interested in a few of them. Count me in.

Woe-Sa, everyone take a deep breath. Relax. Exhale. Inhale.

I just got off the phone with the vendor if the items. I guess there will be some type of delay. They are telling me that Shelby is taking their time on ok'ng the licensing. Ask me, and I think that Shelby probably wants more money for the name. I was told that I will have an update sometime next week.

Sorry for the listing this stuff too early, I know a bunch of you want this stuff.

If it matters, we got in some nice key chains today.

S69006 $6.00

http://www.teamfordparts.com/partlocator/i...;catalogid=4129

The car covers are due in tomorrow.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry56719

post-2982-1163107450_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1163107450_thumb.jpg

I just got off the phone with the vendor if the items. I guess there will be some type of delay. They are telling me that Shelby is taking their time on ok'ng the licensing. Ask me, and I think that Shelby probably wants more money for the name. I was told that I will have an update sometime next week.

Sorry for the listing this stuff too early, I know a bunch of you want this stuff.

S69006 $6.00

:chairshot:

S69006 $6.00

:ohsnap::finger:

Archived