TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Shelby stuff, anyone interested?

teamford

Hi everyone. I met a guy a SEMA the other day and he also works in Las Vegas, as I do. Well I found out that they are making and currently selling some add on items for the Shelby. These are officially licensed products. If you think I should carry these? They look almost identical to the 40th Anniversary edition. Matter of fact, these guys are making them for Shelby.

post-2982-1162859770_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859784_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859798_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859807_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859817_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859825_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859835_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859844_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859852_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859866_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859884_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859895_thumb.jpg

post-2982-1162859907_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone. I met a guy a SEMA the other day and he also works in Las Vegas, as I do. Well I found out that they are making and currently selling some add on items for the Shelby. These are officially licensed products. If you think I should carry these? They look almost identical to the 40th Anniversary edition. Matter of fact, these guys are making them for Shelby.

It depends. First of all, some of these items will be carried/sold by Shelby Automotive already. Will you be charging more than them?

For all items, whether you should carry will depend on the price. If you're going to charge $75 for a radiator cap...then I'd say no. If the value is there, the customers will come.

Dave

Deffinitely interested in the Door Handles, and the Sill plates.

Anyone know if there is a replacement Gas cover (Steele Ones) with Shelby Cobra...that would be cool. I'm not a big fan of the plane gas cover...

Requis

Plane gas cover? There's one with an airplane on it?

Oh, you meant plain. :finger:

Dave

My wife while trying to name the first dog we owned, turned to me for help...I lifted the bottle and said Bacardi...the name stuck...he lived ten years...all my friends thought I had the coolest dog in town 'cause his name was Bacardi...BTW I hate dogs (they stink)...I have looooong since quit drinking.

Is it tomorrow yet?

my cat's name is shelby

It depends. First of all, some of these items will be carried/sold by Shelby Automotive already. Will you be charging more than them?

For all items, whether you should carry will depend on the price. If you're going to charge $75 for a radiator cap...then I'd say no. If the value is there, the customers will come.

Dave

Yea...what Dave said... :headspin:

I didn't know there was a liquor named Shelby! :hysterical:

Hey IT'S TOMORROW!! I mean today, I mean tomorr....wait a minute, I will never be able to say it's tomorrow? :banghead::banghead:

I checked, and it is Today, all day :hysterical: Let's see the stuff with some pricing.$$$$

Yes I would buy a few of these

Dave

I have been doing this long enough to know that you can't make the quick buck on these items, I am not into ADM. The caps have an MSRP of $49.95 per cap, I think my prices will be about $39.95 per cap, that is a savings of $50 on a set as of now. If I can get qty. in any other part there could be a larger discount. Look at the car cover pricing I gave out, find another dealer doing that.

I hope to have more definite pricing later today.

Archived