TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New poly intake good for 40 horses?

JETSOLVER

Just a snippet found here 50 mag/SEMA 06/poly intake

"The gang at Comp Cams had this prototype of FAST's new 4.6L 3-valve intake that promises 35-40 horsepower at 3,000 RPM in simulations. The new intake is made out of the same Amodel polymer that the popular FAST LSX Manifold, has nitrous ports already molded in, can potentially take up to 80 psi of boost, and is a direct bolt-on. Stayed tuned to 5.0 for more details!"

3_valve_poly_intake.bmp

Well...I might think about it....it might be safer to have more power to Avoid an accident...yeah, that's it.... :baby:

Now you're talking ! Be creative with your explanations ! Maybe we should take suggestions and write down all these thoughtful and creative explanations for things like ...loud exhaust ,lumpy cams, bigger tires and wheels ect. All with the interest of safety in mind of course. :stats:

By the way , I can't believe you let your wife look under the hood . :finger: The less she sees the better. I don't even let my wife in the garage. :redcard:

Out of site out of mind !

Edit: I just thought of something , I hope you don't talk in your sleep ! :doh:

Shoot - she heard the new CAI and thought I had a blower!

The thing sucks some Air, Jack! :banana piano:

And when I shut it down - it sort of winds down like it was up on spool! :hysterical:

She's no dummy. I should never have let that damn Benz get my dander up. :finger:

Shoot - she heard the new CAI and thought I had a blower!

The thing sucks some Air, Jack! :banana piano:

And when I shut it down - it sort of winds down like it was up on spool! :hysterical:

She's no dummy. I should never have let that damn Benz get my dander up. :finger:

She thought you had a "blower" ? You must be talking in your sleep! :kuko:

• 2 weeks later...

Affirmative!

I'm thinking if I can get 325 or so with my dyno tune next week - I'll forget about a blower and wait for this intake to come out. 425 at the crank and I'm happy. :shift:

Ooooh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!

:sos: Dear Christine, as a buddy of Bryan's it has come to my attention that his favorite stocking stuffer would be a nice little plastic intake manifold -- and the best part is that the old one works perfectly as a step-stool to get to those upper cabbies in the kitchen.... :idea: and is lightweight and stylish and if you hook the vacuum to it, can be used to clean-up EIGHT TIMES FASTER! :hysterical:

• 7 months later...
Who's the one who got this thread going again? :rant:

Why in hell isn't this intake available? :rant:

All I want is 40 :censored: ing horsepower. :rant:

Snoop - where's your avatar? :rant:

Bambi - get me a beer. :rant:

Me! ;-)

Still nothing it would seem -- you would think there'd be a good market for it ...makes you wonder why :headscratch:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived