TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supercharger installation

Hi, I have a 07 Shelby GT. I have read hundreds of topics about superchargers but have not heard of a shop near MN. I would like to get one installed at a Shelby mod shop but I would be looking at traveling to Texas or Nevada. What if I have problems ever with the supercharger? Would I have to travel 1000 miles to get it fixed or would a local Ford dealer be able to fix it? I dont forsee any problems but you never know. I would like to get a price from a shop in MN besides a dealer before I call Shelby mod shops.

I too have been interested in learning about some good performance shops in the minnesota area. I'm in Minneapolis.

I guess I should start doing my homework also and figure out where there's a tuner shop in our area. Should something go wrong, I'd like to know where I can take my car in MY area rather than having to actually SHIP it back to a MOD shop.

I'm planning to run my 08 SGT to Quantum Performance for the supercharger install. Just keep in mind - work completed outside a Authorized Shelby MOD Shop means no "Shelby GT/SC" fender stripe and no entry in the registry. For some - that's not a big deal - for others, it means everything!

Trevor

Archived