TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need some opinions on these wheels

:doh:

i knew that....convertible :banghead:

I'm not sure I like the black with vista blue. Hopefully someone will jump in and photoshop something for you.

+1 too dark for my taste. I think the silver wheels look great with the stripes and what about when the top is down?

I also don't like mixing Cobra logos. I'm sticking with the Faux gas cap cobra logo as the "the cobra" for the SGT and I don't want to mix them...looks fake with the inconsistencies, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

But in the end it's your car so buy them if you like'um and drive! :shift:

+1 too dark for my taste. I think the silver wheels look great with the stripes and what about when the top is down?

I also don't like mixing Cobra logos. I'm sticking with the Faux gas cap cobra logo as the "the cobra" for the SGT and I don't want to mix them...looks fake with the inconsistencies, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

But in the end it's your car so buy them if you like'um and drive! :shift:

I agree with Jeff.

Let someone drive your car by you, so you could see how good your stock rims look moving. I was going to get the am/razors in chrome until i seen how my stock rims look moving. IMO the razor's are very nice standing still but not as nice moving as our stock rims if that made any sense :headscratch: . Worse comes to worse you'll two sets of rims :happy feet:

Let someone drive your car by you, so you could see how good your stock rims look moving. I was going to get the am/razors in chrome until i seen how my stock rims look moving. IMO the razor's are very nice standing still but not as nice moving as our stock rims if that made any sense :headscratch: . Worse comes to worse you'll two sets of rims :happy feet:

I agree with you seeing it moving by you thing!! If these are the rims that make the car look like it's floating as you go by, they are one wild look!! The ones I'm talking about make it look like the center is invisible!! WATCH OUT!! :drool:

Alright black is out, this any better.

http://www.buywheelstoday.com/images/?id=3426

No. Go with 20" Razors and never look back. You and every body's brother will love them. Now if you go track racing all the time stick to 18's but if you track the car even 10% of the time, go 20's you'll never be sorry they look unreal.

I think the anthracite/gun metal would be the better choice. But the guys here have a point, I sold my original chrome sgt wheels to a friend at work with a vista blue mustang gt vert, and they look great. Rims seem to be a very personal choice, in the end you have to go with what you like, and don't worry about what others say, it's your ride!

by the way flip, your wheels look great!

I personally prefer the anthracite over the black on a Vista Blue S197. IMO, the polished wheel is too bright and the black does nothing for the Vista. The gray is muted enough not to clash with the Vista Blue. Check out my gallery for the comparison. But in the end, it's whatever makes you happy that matters...Good luck on your decision.

Can someone tell me the exact size, bolt pattern (offsets) & width of the wheels on my 08 SHelby so I can order these rims? I want them to fit my stock tires? Or will these 18x9's or 18X10's fit...And what about the shelby center cap? Can I get this?

http://cruizinconceptswholesale.com/prodde...6mm&cat=308

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_...rtKeyField=9095

5-lug 4.5" bolt circle

6.82" backspacing

50 mm offset

18" x 8.5" wide

finding rim for a gt500 in almost imposible i want to stick with 18 not much to choose from it sucks the only one i have found is forgeline.com custums rims nice becuse u can pick the way u want them the only down side is im not paying 1,000 dollar a rim for them

finding rim for a gt500 in almost imposible i want to stick with 18 not much to choose from it sucks the only one i have found is forgeline.com custums rims nice becuse u can pick the way u want them the only down side is im not paying 1,000 dollar a rim for them

Steeda makes 18" wheels that will work, Shelby S1's with 40mm offset should work, CS56 wheels will work. Gordy has the 18" FR500 wheels on his GT500. Slim pickens when it comes to 18" wheels.

Archived