TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is the MSRP for Shelby GT500 ??

1970boss302

The Gt500 Premer Trim Package MSRP is $595 and invoice is $518.

Heres the killer ... D plan price of ford dealership employees is $38,584.36.

One can always dream .. cant they ?

:)

Base Sticker on mine was $40,930

the interior upgrade is $595.00

mine also had a gas guzzler tax on it of $1300

if math on all of that is correct the total would be $42825.

I also couldn't resist loading mine up with Sirius satellite radio and the Shaker 1000 sound sytem.

Had to go all out.

:rockon:

DSCF2841.jpg

DSCF2841.jpg

yep, that's what mine was + a $600 service fee from the dealer for writing up the deal

So are you the only one in Vanc. WA with a GT500? What color is it, so I can keep an eye out for it. Do you drive it in the rain? if not I quess it could be a while till she gets out!

So are you the only one in Vanc. WA with a GT500? What color is it, so I can keep an eye out for it. Do you drive it in the rain? if not I quess it could be a while till she gets out!

vista blue - I try and not drive it in rain. But I may have to once the stereo guys get finished with it - I'll have to drive it home from Portland

vista blue - I try and not drive it in rain. But I may have to once the stereo guys get finished with it - I'll have to drive it home from Portland

When I get mine, we will have to hook up. How many miles is on yours now, and when did you get it. Oh ya, who did you buy it from? if you do not mind telling.

Archived