TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullrun on Speed Channel tonight

sharon

This one? I'm pretty sure it's a V8 by the rumble that was coming out of it in Terlingua. They had it down there.

Yeah, I don't know it sounded like a V6 on steroids. Maybe I had the TV to low. We'll have to wait and see what's under the hood.

This one? I'm pretty sure it's a V8 by the rumble that was coming out of it in Terlingua. They had it down there.

4151-piclong.jpg

Link to blog:

BullRun Blog

I asked Matt Farrah about the flat black mustang and he told me it was a Shelby GT that they sent to West Coast Customs to modify it. I guess I dont really know for sure if it is a Mustang GT or a Shelby GT. I always thought it was a SHelby GT modified. I guess Bud or Amy could tell us for sure.

Hey Dubbs when you took pictures of it did you get one under the hood if you did lets see it.

I asked Andy Duncan(owner of the car, creator of Bullrun) about it, it is based off the Shelby GT and register as an one off Bullrun Edition Shelby.

It may be loosely based on a Shelby GT, but notice the interior tan color...not a Shelby GT color, so it has to be a regular GT.

Roger and Adam - the two who sorta borrowed the idea, and the gave the nod to Mr. Shelby and the F.I.A. race cars of the past that first wore them. . . both have to like the fact that the yellow "Pit Stripes" made it onto that car. In just a little over 1 year, the fender stripe idea they came up with has made it to the small screen.

Wonder how many we're going to see now?

I think it is a regular GT. If I remember correctly there was no dash plaque and nothing under the hood to signify Shelby. It is not a V6, that much I do know.

The flat black looks GREAT. Looks very stealth bomber-ish in person. Very unique look.

I stand corrected...thats the first SGT Ive seen with that interior...cool

and I think you will find out that the Bullrun Shelby actually was a real Shelby GT before it was sent to West Coast Customs, at least that is what I was told.

• 2 weeks later...
Roger and Adam - the two who sorta borrowed the idea, and the gave the nod to Mr. Shelby and the F.I.A. race cars of the past that first wore them. . . both have to like the fact that the yellow "Pit Stripes" made it onto that car. In just a little over 1 year, the fender stripe idea they came up with has made it to the small screen.

Wonder how many we're going to see now?

Just to put it out there.... I put my pit stripes on over a year ago... I think that puts me in the 1st bunch.

You're right, Pit stripes are going to explode accross the whole mustang scene (maybe all muscle cars).

Archived