TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullrun on Speed Channel tonight

sharon

Speed Channel will debut the new Bullrun show tonight at 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern, and our new television commercial will be on! If you get a chance tune in and see our coverage, both in the commercial and our cars in the show.

Watch for a commercial I believe that they used my car in this commercial someone needs to tape it for me I do not have Speed Channel at home yet.

On DirecTV the Speed channel is 607. Not sure about cable, check your listings.

Speed Channel will debut the new Bullrun show tonight at 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern, and our new television commercial will be on! If you get a chance tune in and see our coverage, both in the commercial and our cars in the show.

Watch for a commercial I believe that they used my car in this commercial someone needs to tape it for me I do not have Speed Channel at home yet.

On DirecTV the Speed channel is 607. Not sure about cable, check your listings.

Sharon, it is on at 10 est tonight. Also on several more times the next few days. Thanks for the heads up.

Welp, I just got word through the grapevine that the EVO dorks on the show ended up totalling their car at some point during the taping of the show, during a challenge I believe. Bullrun hasn't given their car back yet and there is a lawsuit pending, LOL!!!

The driver of that EVO posted as much as he legally could about it on one of the EVO boards. Now he is saying that he really isn't the loser that they portray him to be....it's all editing, LMFAO!!! I'll get the link to the thread on that board and post it shortly.

Sory for the spoiler but that is just too damn funny!!

DS

Supposely everyother team wasnt to fond of Team Evo, they said he was actaully annoying.

He cant sue Bullrun, because he should of knew what he was getting into, i think Bullrun has a paper u must sign saying something like "Bullrun isnt responsible for damages to your car during the leg or challenges"

Archived