TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JUST RECEIVED INVOICE ON MY SHELBY !

1badsho

Inching closer to getting my shelby ... our store got the invoice from Ford ... which is further collaberation that the car will be here soon. ETA is 11/23/06.

With this said, I feel for alot of you who have been in the dark regarding your Shebly's status; are we off material hold .. when will I get a full vin .. or sub to plant .. etc.

Since I work for a ford store in mangement, I probably checked fords secured web site at least 6 times a day for the past 4 mths when I placed my order for my Red 07 coupe.

That and being able to talk to the stores Ford zone rep for this area, also helped ... since it only took about 3 mths to get the sub to plant update on my order.

Im looking into see if I can pull up other dealers ordered units and their status to help others on this list. But I dont think I can.

With this said .. anyone of authority can do this at your selling dealer .. it only takes a few seconds to log into fords site ..

But if i can help anyone just give me a shout !

post-7556-1162850420_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1162850420_thumb.jpg

Inching closer to getting my shelby ... our store got the invoice from Ford ... which is further collaberation that the car will be here soon. ETA is 11/23/06.

With this said, I feel for alot of you who have been in the dark regarding your Shebly's status; are we off material hold .. when will I get a full vin .. or sub to plant .. etc.

Since I work for a ford store in mangement, I probably checked fords secured web site at least 6 times a day for the past 4 mths when I placed my order for my Red 07 coupe.

That and being able to talk to the stores Ford zone rep for this area, also helped ... since it only took about 3 mths to get the sub to plant update on my order.

Im looking into see if I can pull up other dealers ordered units and their status to help others on this list. But I dont think I can.

With this said .. anyone of authority can do this at your selling dealer .. it only takes a few seconds to log into fords site ..

But if i can help anyone just give me a shout !

Please list the step by step procedure & I will give it to my lame saleman who says he doesn't know how to do it.

Thanks,

CWHR

Please list the step by step procedure & I will give it to my lame saleman who says he doesn't know how to do it.

Thanks,

CWHR

The procedure is simple ( and most expierenced sales people should know how to though not all)

They go into "fdealer" which is fords secure web site and LAUNCH a concepts/vincents session. This part of the ford web site is where u order cars .. check on status of ordered cars .. report cars/trucks sold to mother ( FOMOCO) ... and claim rebates and a host of other stuff.

This literally takes for someone who knows the site ... about 3 minutes tops.

What I would do is go into the store .. ask to speak to a manager .. and ask to have him run a update on the car .. he has to know how to do this .. or should. If he doesnt have him call me and i will show him how !

You received the invoice and your car is not built yet?? My build date is the same as yours Nov. 13, but my ETA is Nov. 27 (yours Nov. 23). How does yours get to Florida 4 days sooner than mine gets to Virginia??

The last car at my dealer came 1 week after invoice arrived.

I just checked the status of my car today ... and this is what I see when i go into fords secure web site

Model Year 07 Vehicle Line __ Body T88 Show Stock? _ (Y/N)

S DLR B S P T Ord T STATUS/RAIL CAR DLR VIN E MP

E ORD PR D E N R CD/ R DATE ETA N YL

L NO OT AP Y R T M PEP N WK* BDYG RT BASE

- ------ -- -- --- -- ---- -- --- - ---------------- ------ -----------------

MUSTANG

_ *7000 1 42 SHELBY D3 GR 820A E 11/15 BUCKED 11/29 1ZVHT88S175275241

Where the word "BUCKED" is ... is where after u place a order ... says material hold ... than as u get closer and the car is scheduled to be built at the plant ... scheduled mind u .. u get "SUB TO PLANT" .... today I see the word "BUCKED" which means the car is on the assembly line phyiscally being built as I write.

MY BABY IS BEING BORN! ..

Also .. if you look further to right .. all the dates are estimated ... my ETA to dealer has been moved up to 11/29

You received the invoice and your car is not built yet?? My build date is the same as yours Nov. 13, but my ETA is Nov. 27 (yours Nov. 23). How does yours get to Florida 4 days sooner than mine gets to Virginia??

The last car at my dealer came 1 week after invoice arrived.

The reason I should have given why my car gets here quicker ... than yours ...

" duh .... i work for FORD ! "

:)

Archived